A Very Odd Form of Booting

InTheFade23

The Betrayal/Booting system.

I was playing a game of CTF on exile the other day when all of a sudden, the game said I betrayed someone. I didn't get booted, I never shot at anyone or hit anyone, so I made nothing of it. Then, the match said that I betrayed the same person again, and I'm thinking 'oh no, that's number two, I'm out and I haven't shot or hit any of my teammates, what am I doing wrong!?'

The game proceeds to tell me that I betrayed the same person for a third time, and I got booted from the game. How this went about was ridiculous. I was so confused that I immediately went to recent clips under my temporary history and found out what happened. How it happened, I'm still not sure. Why it happened, I might have been camping the beam rifle spawn a was going 15:0. Generally, if people hit me or shoot at me, I know that they'll betray me, so I quit with camping the power weapons because I'm trying to get my last few perfection, but I'm still shocked and astonished as to exactly how "MindRyot" did this, but if you go to "EvenRatz23" (that's me) file share, I uploaded a video on how this happened.

If any of you kind gentlemen or gentlewomen would kindly go onto my file share and view the video titled "I Got Booted For This," I would greatly appreciated. I'm not mad that I got booted, but I'm mad as to how I got booted. Just trying to she'd some light on something that I've never had occur in my halo career. QCOT's would all be great. Just trying to get anybody else's opinion :-b

thats strange, were you throwing grenades? because of other explosions they could have been launched higher and it just got so lucky to have anded on your teammate a few times. thats all i can think of though. unless it was a big glitch and you accidentally killed hmi once and then it said you did it two more times when you didn't 

Nope, no grenades thrown and no random explosions. That's what I thought at first too, but then I watched the video and was just confused as hell. You have to see the video on my file share in order to understand, it's very odd. Send me a friend request (not trying to make friends, just trying to get someone's else's opinion) and then check out my file share. I'm still unbelievably confused by how he did it.

well funny thing about that heh heh heh...

i actually dont have an xbox or xbox live at all its my cousins account we kind of split one i mostly just use hers when i visit twice a year. so it would be better if you PM me (mersonel message) and send the link to it or something