Halo 5: new Vehicles and vehicle alternatives wishlist/ideas

Adrian Radici

I hope to see people post there ideas for new vehicles and current vehicle improvements and alternatives here just for fun or as a sort of wish list, so here is my list to start off:

Flamer hog: warthog with a giant flame thrower as the turret

Arc hog: warthog with a Electrically charged grenade launcher that also causes an EMP effect

Assistant Hog: A normal chain gun hog controlled by a built in AI that automatically drives around the map, fires the turret and still holds one passenger (Imagine the Fun maps in forge with that HEHE) 

Default warthog: replaced turret with a Minigun instead

Scorpion tank: With a driver controlled chaingun (Like Halo CE) and abilty to carry 4 passengers on each tread (Like H2)

Arc tank: UNSC tank that fires Electrically charged Rail gun rounds

Guard tank: Promethean tank that fires a Constant Hot beam of energy 

Minigun Mongoose: A mongoose with a Minigun attachment for passengers

Missile Mongoose: A mongoose with a single firing Heat seeking missile launcher for passengers

Hyena: A UNSC designed Off-road Bike with no weapon attachments but Speeds 2x greater then a warthog 160kmh

Flamer Mantis: A mantis with two large flame throwers

Boxer mantis: A mantis with two large Iridium hands that are used to simply beat and bash enemies, other vehicles etc., Also Moves a little faster to

Roach: A small speedy Mech with a grenade launcher attachment to it controlled by the driver

(here comes my favourite idea)

Panther: 4 legged UNSC Walker with two rail gun attachments for the driver and two Minigun attachments for passengers with a Speed equal to a mantis and a size equal to 2 Scorpion tanks side by side.

So this was my list of new vehicles and Improvements:

Hope to here from you guys to =)

• Like 3

i like these ideas that are really good, i was thinking an edited version of the spectre where it shots spartan lasers out of the turet but it needs to charge for a few seconds after your previous use, also i had a bike idea too just like yours but id have called it the bulldog and it would have two chain guns on the side that the driver could use

• Like 2

i like these ideas that are really good, i was thinking an edited version of the spectre where it shots spartan lasers out of the turet but it needs to charge for a few seconds after your previous use, also i had a bike idea too just like yours but id have called it the bulldog and it would have two chain guns on the side that the driver could use

Hmmm Bulldog I like that, very catchy...I can just imagine Halo's ultimate sexy narrator voice yelling out BULLDOGGG!!! haha

With the spectre I tell you what that thing would be so OP if it shot Spartan laser rounds at your face =)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i agree, the spectre has needed an upgrade for a while. the covenant need a standard infintry support veh that isnt an exact copy of the warthog (which sucked imo) or a mini-wraith (better, but still not great). has anyone ever played starwars battle front? i think the spectre should have a turret that functions similar to the laser turrets on the clone tanks or the spider walker tank.

• Like 1

Hmmm Bulldog I like that, very catchy...I can just imagine Halo's ultimate sexy narrator voice yelling out BULLDOGGG!!! haha

With the spectre I tell you what that thing would be so OP if it shot Spartan laser rounds at your face =)

it would thats why i want it not for multiplayer but for campaign. also i do agree they need something besides an alien warthog