Halo 4 Champion Bundle Answers

Absolute Dog

Due to the number of incoming OP's, threads, that have been increasing in number this will serve as the question and answer thread.

Read the thread before posting.

Post a legitimate concern needing an answer not already posted in this thread.

Only answer posts by using the quote system and with valid answers.

Common problems

Question/ Maps are not included in the season pass I bought separately or received with my LE game?

Answer/ The season pass, or pre-purchased DLC, was clearly marked and explained to have only three (3) DLC's included which were Crimson, Majestic and Castle.

Question/ My armor does not work in Spartan Ops or Campaign?

Answer/ According to a Twitter post by BSAngel the new skins will only work in War Games. Her Twitter post is below.

@JSA434 That content will continue to be available in War Games only. No plans to change that, unfortunately.

All other comments, questions and answers may be posted below. 

Be polite and do not use harsh or foul language.

Posts will be deleted that do not follow forum rules or guides set in this OP.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Alright  if itll only work in war games they should say so in the dlc instead of selling it by false pretences. This is "false advertisement" in other words they are completly open for sueing. We are also disputing the purchase to get our money back. If they change it to where itll work online ill happily pay. Otherwise im getting a refund.

Alright  if itll only work in war games they should say so in the dlc instead of selling it by false pretences. This is "false advertisement" in other words they are completly open for sueing. We are also disputing the purchase to get our money back. If they change it to where itll work online ill happily pay. Otherwise im getting a refund.

I have to apologize for this post. I reviewed a bit and saw it is in fact online. However i think adding it to spartan ops would be a good idea maybe as an extra dlc pack? Just an idea and i hope no bad feelings.

• 5 weeks later...