NEED HELP! MY PS4 PURCHASE DEPENDS ON THIS!!

MandoMan

The PS4 will now provide TV!!!! BUT ive only heard talk of them streaming big tv networks like MTV, Sports central and Spike. But Ive heard that the PS4 will also provide your local cable.

METV is the only network I watch and care about. But its not as "big" as other networks. Does anyone know at all if there s any chance that the PS4 cable streaming will also provide MeTV?

Please someone answer! I will not buy a ps4 unless it does!!!

The answer:

Don't buy a PS4.

Did you mean to say, "Buy a PS4?" Cause that makes sense.

I am not sure, but I find it stupid that you buying a PS4 depends on a TV channel. You already have cable apparently, why bother at all if you aren't buying it for it's Console abilities, like GAMES?!

Simply click on the link below and select the "Feedback" tab on the right side of the page mid way down by your scroll bar. This will allow direct feedback from company personnel that can answer your question properly.

LINK

To members who posts were removed....quit playing games with 'cute' posts on threads. If you have nothing substantial, helpful or are legitimately adding to a thread stay off of it.

• Like 1