Champions bundle DLC maps! Are your tired of wasting money?

Encrypted Ninja

Well let me start by asking you this. How would  you like to pay for something that you very very rarely get to use. Or even worse. You can't use it the way you want? If you want a change to be made Please let yourself be heard. Things don't change by being silent. Please if you are as frustrated as I am let's hear what you have to say. The more posts we get the more likely 343i is bound to notice and make the appropriate changes. They are alway good at listening to the community

Well I know that there are a lot of you players out there like me that have been dedicated fans of halo since the beginning. If your like me you have always purchased the DLC maps and or content for every single game(maybe some of you this is the first game you have and that's ok your still dedicated). The excitement of getting new maps and being able to experience new environments is all so exciting. But unfortunately you are only able to play these new maps in a specific playlist that's assorted with random gametypes. Slyer, ctf, Koth, etc. 

What about if I would like to just play in a slayer playlist or ctf playlist with the new maps intermixed with the old DLC as well? Well I can't because for some reason the maps are only in a single, random DLC playlist. If I search in regular playlist almost %99 of the time(not an exaggeration by any means I play a decent amount to know) I will NOT find other players who have the DLC maps. 

It seems that we dedicated players who spend our money are not rewarded or recognized in any way! Wouldn't you want to show your dedicated fans appreciation for spending the extra money for some good fun new DLC?  Why is 343I catering to everyone else who says halo 4 is terrible (Which it's not, just needs a few fixes)(Best Halo EVER!)but still plays it anyways. 

I was soo excited about the new Champions bundle coming out but if this problem isn't fixed. Why even bother buying the maps? 

People should have to buy the DLC if they want to play.It's not that bad. Just think about how much you spend eating out when you could save by buying from the grocery store. At least the maps last forever. Or I have an even better idea. Why not make DLC-sub-playlist that has a DLC slayer playlist, DLC CTF playlist, etc for us Die-hard fans where we can enjoy the product we payed for the way we want.

Please Share and let 343i know!

• Like 1

1. i have the war games pass and every map pack
  2. the main problem is that every player in the lobby must also have the required map pack (as you stated above)
  3. when the dlc maps due appear, its either pick a gametype you dont like on the map or dont play the map
  4. crimson dlc did appear about a few weeks ago (i think the week before the championship)
  5. we need official dlc playlists for each map pack
  6. this isn't 343's official site. they only have a team of mods watching us

what im going to do is...

• get all the future map packs
  • first explore them in forge to get a feel for them
  • play the temporary, 1 week playlist(s) of the new maps
  • search and hope we find them since they will be added to playlist rotation for current playlists

1. i have the war games pass and every map pack
  2. the main problem is that every player in the lobby must also have the required map pack (as you stated above)
  3. when the dlc maps due appear, its either pick a gametype you dont like on the map or dont play the map
  4. crimson dlc did appear about a few weeks ago (i think the week before the championship)
  5. we need official dlc playlists for each map pack
  6. this isn't 343's official site. they only have a team of mods watching us

what im going to do is...

• get all the future map packs
  • first explore them in forge to get a feel for them
  • play the temporary, 1 week playlist(s) of the new maps
  • search and hope we find them since they will be added to playlist rotation for current playlists

I posted this on 343i forums too so hopefully there will be a better chance They will see it.

Also it would be nice if you could have a search setting that searches for other players with DLC in regular playlists. 

I hate the way 343 treats DLC, it's so ****.

I think with the population low, they should make majority of playlists DLC required. Like what Halo 3 used to do; Have FFA, Infinite Slayer and small team objective as normal, so people can still get the core Halo matchmaking with buying DLC, but make the rest required.

I won't get anymore map packs after Halo 4, I really thought 343 learned from Reach, but looks like they haven't. They keep giving us 'DLC playlists' but no one wants that, we just want to be able to play them in normal types, like Big team and slayer. When they do a DLC playlist it only supports either 4-8 or 8-12.

• 3 weeks later...

So far The only place where i can play DLC most of the time is Action sack, bit not always. but the temp DLC playlist for championships bundle is allways voted for is the new playlist the the bundle comes with. But i totally agree with the person who wrote this post. and if they listen to this post we should thak him and everone who helped/ everyone with a DLC map. also should have it so if u have all DLC. special playlist . or if you only have 1, 2, 3, and not 4 you can only do Crimson, majestic, and castle DLC playlists. 

Might be unclear but try to under stand.