Speedy gonzaleas or sonic

Snipe MD

Hey Hey it's me SNIP3m101 her with this weeks topic. I have played a lot of all those nostalgic, great SNES games and watched a lot of old-day warner bros. cartoons; and i had found a game called "speedy gonzales: los gandos bandidos". when i was younger, i played this game, and I loved it, untill i died in the game...

In the game, if you die & lose all of your lives, then there is this small cutscene where speedy is in a cage and a silloute of a cat is walking up to the cage and you have to press continue before the timer counts down. It gave me nightmares for months, as i'm sure it has for countless other people. you can see it at this url: www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDV6JP8sBo

The meat and potatoes of this post is that i have been a S.G & the suprising and sadly underated Sonic fan for years and I whanted to hear what people thought. I did not wan't to do this post as a "Vs." one due to the characters not really having a violent backround; and the thought of them fighting (as in "who would win") would be wrong, it would be almost hypocracy on my character.

So the question would be, who do you like more, speedy gonzales or sonic? post your answers and i hope to see you all on the forums next week, but untill then, have a Totally epicly Awesome day! :shuriken:

Andeli'e, Andeli'e, AribaAribaAriba,

SNIP3m101 - (location: in your basment, watching Robocop [you still haven't bought my triscuit delisusnus])

(P.S: I know how to spell delicious :orly: )

• 4 months later...