Hello community!

Corporal Hicks

I'm Corporal Dwayne Hicks, you can call me Hicks. I am the sole survivor of the LV-426 and Fiorina-161 Xenomorph infestations. I am a dedicated Colonial Marine, I enjoy killing Covenant, Xenomorphs, and other hostile aliens species. I'm happy to be here. I'm sure that this is a wonderful community, leave a like if you want and feel free to comment, visit my profile, or check out my other posts. Thank you for reading this, have a great day!

Welcome to the community. But didn't you die in 3?

No, that is a misconception, exactly what Weyland-Yutani wants you to think. The body you saw in the hyper sleep pod was that of a civilian named Turk. I, along with another civilian named Samwell Stone escaped the Sulaco and reached Fiorina-161. That was where I saw Ripley commit suicide by casting herself into the molten metal below. I was then captured along with Stone. Stone was executed but I was left alive for information. It was later that I was rescued by Corporal Winter, and Private O'neal. I finally escaped on a Weyland-Yutani ship bound for Earth. Now, I'm back here, on Earth. For more information go to this website: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Dwayne_Hicks