Halo 4 Xbox 360 Perfection commendation not working.

Austin Henshaw

I was playing in the Dominion playlist in War Games and I finished a match 18-0 but when I went to look for my perfection commendation progress it did not add any. It still shows me having no perfection games although I just had one. Please help my gamertag is LatexMonkeynutz I have the game on film if you need to see it.

You will not recieve a commendation for that game, nor any others like that, simply because you're not filling out the required steps to earn one. To earn a Perfection Commendation in Halo 4, and the medal for pervious Halo titles, you must fill the following requirements:

Obtain at least 15 kills in a match without dying, you must get a running riot, no black screens of lag.

It must be done in a Slayer type only match, cannot be dominion, CTF, etc.

Cannot be done with a lag break inbetween the match, since the break will reset your spree.

Hope that assists you earning Perfections in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have to win the game to obtain the commendation? I thought i was playing a game got to something like 22-8-0 but our team lost :/ Big Team Slayer I was using a mantis while it seems everyone else was running suicide missions lol. Wondering if that was the reason I did not receive the commendation???

• 1 month later...