Halo, Thing's you like and don't like.

Ark

Are you happy were Halo is going?

What are things you like or miss in Halo.

What do you hate that they're doing in Halo?

For example

Thing's I Miss are, The Flood, High Charity, Sgt Johnson, Friendly Hunters and any covenant, dinosaur looking life that was almost in Halo 1, Cool Easter Eggs like the Scarab gun, Rex, Meg. I want them to make new epic badass easter eggs that will beat all the easter eggs so far, How you had to unlock cool looking armor, Flaming helmet's, theater mode in campaign.

Things I Hate, The Maps that were in Halo Reach and Halo4 were not fun to play on, Though they did look Blarging Awesomely Epic, Prometheans They'er just to annoying to fight ( Give me something fun to fight ), Out of Bounds Message followed by death ( Too many to count times have I tryed to explore and that annoying message pops up, give a glitcher a break ), The new look for Elites, How easy it is to get any armor, The new ranking system.

Please for the love of god make Halo like Halo 2 again ( Fun )!

Comment you're thoughts and share what you think.

:yay: :boo: :facepalm:

Halo needs to get back to it's roots... when the game was in it's prime. Get back to the hardcore competitive gameplay that made Halo what it is. revert forge back to the Halo 3 forge, remember foundry? Some of the greatest maps were built on Foundry. Onslaught being one of them. This new forge is, in my honest opinion, dull and monotone with it's color. Revert the Loadouts to the Halo 3 bubble shield/trip mine/re-gen. Not something that you can use every other minute. Halo had glitches, even in Halo 3... remember the turret glitches? Where you could use a turret to get outside the map?

Halo 2 had the super jump, BXR, and others. Bring back the previous weapons that people fell in love with, even bring back dual wielding, even if it means nerf those weapons a little. And get rid of the visible reticle bloom. People should have to learn how to play if they want to be good at the game. Not have it handed to them like it is a free sample. 

Bring back the balanced maps, the simplistic color pallets the core gameplay that brought Halo to it's peak. 

Get rid of the loadouts, get rid of the casual ranking systems, just bring back Hardcore Halo. Do this and Halo will rise again. 

If Halo continues in the way that it is currently going, it won't last much longer.

Halo needs to get back to it's roots.

~Honest Opinion, don't get mad at me if you disagree.