Cortana's Death

Miky 137

Here is a question for you guys to speculate. What really happened to cortana I relize that she is presumed dead but is that really the case. Note what she said when she was talking to john the last in halo 4 "Most of me is down there" Cortana to John. Now when she says down there she is referring to below the composer which is still collapsing with her data in it so what is below the composer if you pay attention to the commentary of the gamplay you will notice her mention that there is a slipspace rupture below the composer. So when she says most of her is down there she means inside the slipspace rupture and if you guys remember Dr. Halsey theory about AIs no needing a storage while in splipspace I do not exactly what this means but im guessing it means she can prolong the effects of rampancy. so guys tell me your theories and ideas and if you this is a possibility.

• Like 1

Yes, but where is the ship going through the slipspace so fragments of cortana will go with it.

The ship wasn't going through slipspace. There was a slipspace rupture below the Composer, but it was nowhere near large enough for the ship to go through. Most of it probably fell to Earth and burned up in the atmosphere or was blasted far off into the depths of space.

Okay their was no saying on how large the rupture was and I just relized cortana was on the didact so where did he go into the rupture so explain that zuko

You can see the rupture and it's nowhere large enough to fit the ship through. And she wasn't on the Didact, she was on the ship. She just manipulated the hardlight bridge to stop him from killing Master Chief.