Real Life Warthog Project.. Need a Hand tho.

Riako

Hello, new to the community but long time Halo fan. I've recently found my self in the position to start a major project that may take a few years to complete unless i get more help. 

I'm going to build myself my very own Warthog ( prefer the halo 4 style ). I was wondering if I could get a hand from the 343 community. I'm looking for a way to get real life dimensions off a 3D Warthog model or blueprints for a live sized version.

Now I know there was one already built by a company called " Aria Group " but i believe it was scaled to master chief at 7ft tall ( in armor ). 

This is video ( 

) is the exact thing I'm looking for to scale from. But i can't seem to find anything on the web as far as building plans. 

If anyone that see's this post either from 343 or just a good old fashion forum poster i would be insanely grateful for the helping hand. 

If I haven't explained myself well enough please feel more then free to ask as many questions as you wish! :) 

I'd love to get this started asap!