The Halo i used to know

Jacob Carter

Now im not here to rage at 343 for i actually have an okay KD (18,000 kills, 10,000 deaths) however there are a few things i just can not comprehend. For i was confused before but now i'm lost, during the weapon patch a found a few things that where useful. For example carbine damage increase and so did the battle rifle. Also the assault rifle is as always my favorite toy. Now that the positives are out of the way not time for the weapons that confuse me, the Promethean weapons also gained an increase in power which makes little to no since to me, the reason being is because they where already over powered as it is. For example the suppressor already had an impressive damage calculation but now its ridiculous, i just finished a match of capture the flag. An in that match i burst a guy down with my AR however before i could get the kill he turns around and blasts me down with the suppressor. Not only that but the light rifle now kills within three shots. (What up with that!) I've always had problems with cowards who use the bolt shot but its even worse now, and im not even going to get started on the scatter shot. Binary has always been a noobish over powered sniper and the incinerator cannon.... well you already know. Another big problem for me and my companions are the frags, why in the world would you 343 increase the damage on those?! I was using my jet pack to dodge an enemy grenade, usually it works. But not this time! Half my shield was blown away, but thats not the problem my problem is that i got high in the shy when it happened. Also i went up a grave lift in enemy shot me once with a DMR and then threw a frag and it killed me. So this means a frag now kills at a third of a shield?! Well i have many other questions that i dont see the answer two however i do know this.... More negative then positive came from 343 when they took over the Halo project. (dont get me wrong i love the truster pack cause in allows me to dodge grenades and i also enjoy the grenade warning i get on my screen but you've destroyed the game i love please let this be a beta test and blow Halo 5 out of the park, other wise i'll have sell halo and move on to fighting and anime based games. Cause I have been playing Halo since the beginning im 16 years old Halo is the shooter of my life. Thats all i have to say, hit me up on Xbox gamer-tag: JacobCada1997

I guess you encountered guys who had the explosives-,,perk" what increases the blast radius and the damage of the grenades... But the thing with the suppressor either isnt true or there was something you didnt notice. Maybe you got hit by something else while you approached him? or he landed his 2-rounds with the suppressor and meleed you right afterwards. Believe me, happened to me once, I didnt even know what was going on^^ Or u didnt watch your fire enough and the spread made you miss the final bullets? There could be multiple reasons.

The boltshot got more powerful? How comes that? It wasnt affected by the new patch and there has been a nerf a couple months ago...

The Scattershot wasnt affected,too, its still the same damage and rate of fire as of November the 6th...

The Lightrifle isnt OP, that thing has massive flinch, you need to zoom in to be effective with it and you lose nearly every fight against mid-range precision-rifles. 

please let this be a beta test and blow Halo 5 out of the park, other wise i'll have sell halo and move on to fighting and anime based games. Cause I have been playing Halo since the beginning im 16 years old Halo is the shooter of my life. Thats all i have to say, hit me up on Xbox gamer-tag: JacobCada1997

Dragon_Ball_Z_Burst_Limit.jpg

250px-Ultimate_Tenkaichi_Cover.PNG

Raging_Blast_2.jpg

standard_Mortal_Kombat_Xbox_360_Boxart.j