Hey to everyone!

CarbineMarksman

Hey there guys,

I finally decided to make the last step and join your forum^^. As you may assume, Im of course a huge Halo-Fan, but to be honest I cant say I started playing Halo with CE. The first Halo-campaign I played was Halo 3, even though I didnt play Halo 3s Multiplayer as frequent as I wanted... Anyways, this is where my love for the universe started so I bought every other Halo-game in the local gamestore, you can say I rushed through ten years of gaming-history^^ (the two Halogames I love the most: Halo 2 and Halo: Reach; they both got a special place in my heart and Halo 2s splitscreen-mode is still the best gaming-experience existing).

These are the points I wanted to mention about my love for Halo in general, so I will now just tell you a little bit about myself. Im 17 (nearly 18=) and from a city near Munich, Germany. Currently Im studying for my Abitur (I guess its A-Levels in english :hope: ), but that wont keep me from playing Halo :turned: .

Yeah, thats basically all I wanted to tell you and I hope the community is as awesome as it seems to be =D