Halo 4 Medals not working. Please fix.

Encrypted Ninja

Hey what's up. I was going over the list of medals that I would like to add to my collection in my "halo way point" (You can look at the medals that you have not achieved yet for those who don't know) and noticed that the I only had 2 "Last strike" medals. Now I know for a fact that I have gotten the final kill waaaaay more than that. I pretty sure most of you have as well. I don't even remember getting them either and I would notice something that cool. I was wondering why there wasn't one for the longest time until just today when I was on my waypoint. 

I also recieved my first ever "Extermination" medal in "community forge island" playlist ( You get this medal when you get at least an overkill and the whole enemy team is dead at the same time) but didn't get my "overkill" medal. 

One other thing. Why in the world is there NOT a "perfection" (get a "running riot" or higher in a slayer game without dying and win) medal? Seriously?! Thats no most Epic medal ever. There is a medal literally everything else. What gives? O did I just not see it?

I feel like several medals are glitched. 

i sometimes get, or see, a glitched medal has been The Generic Kill medal. when i browse through their postgame medals, i notice it appears twice. the other one is glitched and has no other info, other than the quanity, which is usually lower.

i believe ive seen the perfection once, though i dont remember when or where (not earned by me)

as for "last stirke", ive never seen that medal, unless you mean "first stirke". whoops, i keep forgetting that waypoint does special medals, not seen in game.

some medals can be weird at times. i got a rocket kill while playing a match in CFI (Community Forge Island) and the medal didnt show postgame)

im not sure whats going on with the medals. my guess is that an update for the game could of thrown the "medal earning and/or displaying offbalance"

hopefully, someone else replys who might know more

• Like 1

played a game of action sack yesterday and had 2 "generic kill" medals

the first one showed how many i earned, total points, and the medal description

the one just showed the medal and how many were earned (x1)

...not sure if the perfection medal was even implemented. i have taken a photo of every different medal ive seen postgame (for a medal collection) and Perfection isnt there. ive even checked those who meet the conditions...unless it shows on waypoint only

google search "halo 4 perfection medal". the first page of results all talk about no perfection medal