Looking for a team

No bullspit. My buddy and I have been playing together since Halo 2 and cannot, I mean CANNOT, find anyone to squad up with. We're both good af, I play up in your face & he is a precision shooter. We both snipe and we both know how to play every gametype successfully. We either want to join a team/clan/whatever or find a couple of guys to help us in starting a whole new team. We've done it in previous Halos and on Halo 2 we were in charge of over 100 people. High CSRs in every game type I play and K/D of 1.3 and rising everyday. Look up my file share if you wanna see more, have some crazy vids. All we ask is that you are over 18, friendly, know the basics and don't suck. Oh, and have a mic. No stupid rules either, we cuss, I teabag (not my teammates.) No color or armour requirements simply a service tag or emblem will do. Basically if you want to have fun and play with some talented people and WIN ALL THE TIME. Send me a friend request on XBl. Gamertag is Supr3mium. I'm on every night after work and just want to build a solid team and compete in tournaments. Once we solidify a solid group of 8-10 people Ill start worrying about recruiting. So if you want in add me and any input and ideas are welcome. I want to start a clan but I want a few guys helping me.

Thanks,

Supr3mium

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...