New Halo game idea flood

Darkassassin

The flood are the zombies in this huge universe but in any halo game we had seen them as what they really are. a nightmare. In halo 3 is where is more marked as a horrible parasit but we dont worry about it because we where playing as Master Chief so i think that to be afraid of flood we must play as a normal marine that dosnt knows anything about the flood. 

The story beginns in a UNSC ship called "Renatus" The ship is sent tolocate a lost UNSC ship wich lost contact 5 days ago without an explication but the most rasonable reason was a covenant atack. You are a marine on the Renatus ship and you came this mission as a voluntary because your girlfriend is aboard the lost ship and you want to look for her. Your name is optional. 

The story details are not very clear jet but the idea is that you aboard the lost ship and eventually you find the flood but you dont know anything about them just that if they infect someone he or she becames into a flood, i think that the game must have some desitions that only the player can take and obusly each desition has a reaction like someones dead. i will work more in the history and in more details that are in there but until now what do you think?

• Like 1

you got a point there but is not the same because what about the other kind of floods and it doesnt reach like the same tension level because you can just respawn like that without a story line that makes it more interesting by example The Monalisa its an example of how it can be the game like

here is how flood shud play  

Flood Weapon is the claw they have for the combat forms

Humans have shotgun just like always

Flood should look like Combat Forms 

Humans obviously look like spartans tho id say the bright green is a bit much

Flood shouldn't have armor abilities 

Humans should have no armor abilities

Flood should have slightly altered stats because of the fact they arent human but they shouldnt be invincible 

Humans should have slightly less altered stats because they are spartans lol 

anybody have anything else to make Infection more realistic

You should still read the thread, it looks like you are just spouting off-topic nonsense.

OT, I do believe the flood should be fleshed out more in the games. They are a very interesting species that could have so much done with it.

343i could probably make a halo game that is separate from the Reclaimer trilogy that they are currently working on. I could see a FPS survival/ horror game with the flood involved in it, but then again, it would seem like a spin-off of dead space. Despite the probablility that this wont happen, i still like to fantasy about it....