Raptor Empire: Halo 4 Customs and other games this weekend!

CRY0RAPT0R

My clan is looking for players for the following games and times!

MY gamertag is CRY0RAPT0R send me a message if you are interested.  I will do stuff like this every weekend.

Having a working MICROPHONE is a MUST!
Please no little kids or squeakers.
Don't be a jerk and listen to the party leaders.
Be nice.

Friday 4/19: Minecraft at 9pm EST Only room for 8 players in a lobby if more people want to play I'll start another lobby.  Obviously trolls aren't welcome.

Saturday 4/20: Halo 4 at 9pm EST Custom games are mainly what we do but we will go into matchmaking if we are short players.  We prefer players looking to have a good time playing various gametypes like CTF, flood and perhaps some modded maps/games.  You will need the Forge island map downloaded ITS FREE!  Don't pester my clan members for party leader. 

Sunday 4/21 : Halo Wars 9pm EST There isn't much room in Halo Wars and we'll have to have more then one lobby if several people want to join.  if we are already playing we'll let you know when we will finish or otherwise come to some sort of agreement.  I enjoy making and playing mini games I've come up with so please feel free to participate in them.