My hyadas.

Haven't been in the forums in awhile to write anything noteworthy. But it is fair to say I've been reading new posts. Good to see all the flamers and fan boys have left and all that essentially remains are the hardened members of the forums. Sure new people come and go...

I've met some awesome friends here and have had my run ins with the moderators. Lol. It has been an awesome journey though.

My only problem as of late has been when I reply to a post it will take me to a white screen and say its finished loading the page. Even though it hasn't published my comment. Not on initial posts but replies and quotes. I use my phones web browser. Hasn't been a problem for my iPhone 4S in the past... But that's off topic.

My point is I have definitely taken a back seat to writing replies but not to reading up on the interesting news! So keep it up y'all. Also very good topics in the matchmaking section. Very interesting reads. Oh have I missed y'all!

• Like 1

Dude at 777 posts that is good luck! I had to go missing for a while, but I knew the site was going to call me back ^_^ . I noticed the site was acting weird for me too when I tried to reset my password because I forgot it, it kept sending me to a random error page every time. So maybe the moderators could check into that. 

And I do agree with you that it seems like their are quite a few good conversations going on in the matchmaking thread. 

Stay cool, stay red!

-TWD26 :bananachief: