Covenant Drone guardians armour ability.

Hello once again. I was thinking there should be a very powerful armour ability which you can get in ordnances: Drone Release.

I am saying here that Drones should be back again. Anyways. It's an armour ability which you are very likely to get in a ordnance, it unleashes a

maximum of 2 to 3 Drones which guard you. They will immediately start firing at the enemy with-I think Brute Spikers: which should also be back in Halo

5 as well. If it was a load-out ability you would probably be un-stoppable, thats why it should be a ordnance.

Please leave feedback of what you think. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

sounds cool to have a squad of drones protecting you, but it just can't happen. First off, war games is a training simulator for Spartan IVs. There is no way that covenant drones would ever be assisting a Spartan in the field. Secondly, this just seems to be an amped up version of the autosentry. The only differences being that there are 3 and they follow you. Ordinance is meant to provide you with weaponry that will give you an advantage over your opponent's standard weapons, not as a support tool. I do feel bad shooting down this idea, but i'm just trying to be realistic

sounds cool to have a squad of drones protecting you, but it just can't happen. First off, war games is a training simulator for Spartan IVs. There is no way that covenant drones would ever be assisting a Spartan in the field. Secondly, this just seems to be an amped up version of the autosentry. The only differences being that there are 3 and they follow you. Ordinance is meant to provide you with weaponry that will give you an advantage over your opponent's standard weapons, not as a support tool. I do feel bad shooting down this idea, but i'm just trying to be realistic

Well actually on some game-types in War Games you do only get armour abilities like Extraction.

Everyone knows  Jackals are the most superior.... more superior than Chief himself....

>.>

<.<

Far Superior....

(I'd be a Halo 4 Jackal in reality any day!)

Well that's a simple answer: why don't they have - instead of hard-light shields...........Kig Yarr (Jackals) heavy shields: the yellow ones. However, people can still quite easily kill you. It would just be pretty cool. But there should be both anyway: because people love hard-light.