why do only maps show up in team slayer

Mr Muffins 7

I dont know why but when i play team slayer on Halo 3 the only maps i get are Valhalla, Last Resort, Snowbound! Yes i really like these maps (except Snowbond) but i fond it really annoying that only these maps come up. Sure Gaurdian, High Ground, Narrows and the Pit might come up once out of 10 games but seriously come on. Playing the same three maps every game gets really annoying and lame. You would think the heroic maps would come up more to but i guess people dont realize their free so you only get to play those maps in a blue moon, especially with Legendary and Mythic maps. I dont complain much but all im asking is why does Valhalla, Last resort and Snowbound come up 9 times out of ten?

It sounds almost exactly like Reach, the only difference is that everyone is presented with a choice of 3 maps (initially) but they all pick the same maps anyway, your either given the choice or not, either way, you end up playing the same maps time and time again lol