looking for fun/laid back clan

im looking to join a clan thats serious yet wants its members to just have fun. something mainly casual but a little competitive at the same time (battles with other clans,custom game nights,tournaments,etc.) and is alright with flexible schedules. if thats you add me on live (gt:riphelix) and send me a message and lets work somethin out :) oh and i do have a mic but i got it with the original xbox so its old and crappy but still works for the most part. thank you for your time and consideration

edit: i should probably note that im looking for something strictly for halo 4/reach or even halo 3. thats fine if the clan plays other games, im just not able to at the moment..

• 2 weeks later...

Xe03 is a great community looking for new members.

halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming  ;) ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

We also take in smaller clans!  If you're a clan leader, and have problems finding people to play against or need a way to get players to come to you, you can talk to us about joining our Squad Community.

1. You get to use the Xe03 Clan name, while keeping your original Clan name as your Squad Name.
  2. Our Squad Management System is great, allowing you to add players, remove them, rank them up and down, etc.
  3. You get access to our Achievement System, so you can keep track of who is active in your group.
  4. Xe03 does not impose many rules on Squads, just basic ones which most Clans have in place anyways ( Like, no discrimination, flaming, etc. )
  5. Being a Squad, you are regularly invited to our Tournaments and Events.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython

Well riphelix, you need to put an app in on my website lol :P you joined the site i can help you find the

application if you are having problems or is it that you have just been busy? Either way message me when you

can and btw if you are going to join another clan lemme know so i can clear up your list so you can join

another site k :D

GOOD HUNTING

-AnimeAddict

Come join the Fleet of Vinidication! We are Sangheili based but we have a strict ranking system. We have about 20-30 members. I just started posting for 8v8 clan matches. We are mature but all have a great time. We do btb daily and meeting about once every 2-3 weeks.

if you would like to join message me.

GT: Garr Iakanee

• 2 weeks later...