Looking for a clan

Hey Brandon, this is Capt. Luneth Aerohawk of the 105th Division ODST's and I'd like to give you an opportunity to enlist with us. We are a competitive ODST clan that has been around since Combat Evolved and we are primarily focused and stationed on Halo 4. We are full of friendly and experienced members who you are sure to have a good time with. We have a military-based ranking system build around how much effort and efficiency is put in and how active you are. We are always looking for forgers to help us make amazing maps that we can use for clan events, such as bootcamps and community game nights. We currently are in the middle of roleplays on our website on which we have an active forum for all of our members. At some point we will also begin creating machinima's using our leader's capture card and may be posting up on Youtube as well as our website. Many of our members are on Xbox daily so it will probably be difficult to find someone NOT to play with. 

If you have questions, feel free to contact me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Luneth Aerohawk. If you're wishing to sign up and enlist, feel free to sign up at http://www.helljumper.net/portal and http://helljumper.enjin.com/ The reason that there are two links is due to the fact that we are between websites at the moment, but are becoming more active on the website on the second link. Thank you for your time. 

Brandon, 

You sound like just the type of gamer we're Looking for!!  I'm a Sergeant with the gaming community FDS.  My squad is called Chaos.  We can definitely use a forge creator.

FDS (Fatal Death Squad) was formed on Halo 2 in 2007 to be the best gaming community on Xbox Live. While our goal hasn't been reached; we still strive to become better day in and day out.

FDS has the goal of creating a safe haven for like-minded gamers regardless of gender, race, national origin, religion, age, marital status, or disability. We believe that all gamers should have a place to play where they won’t have to put up with any type of drama or problems and be free to enjoy the game to its full extent.

In the FDS Community we do recognize player skill; however, we believe that gaming is more about having fun and enjoying the game with friends. FDS has both casual and competitive gamers that actively participate in our community. Keeping that in mind, there is always a place for anyone looking to join. 

Check out our website at www.fdslive.net

I hope to hear from you either way!  Game on!

Xe03 is a great clan/community that is looking for new members, such as yourself.

halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython

Edit to remove link, according to site rules: 2.A

i forge more than i play matchmaking, so im looking for a clan for forging and customs mostly, just other people who want to play and have fun, and kick some *** while were at it

Join us!  We at the Raptor Empire (Raptors Are People That Organize Rebellion) look to have a good time above all else.  Many love to forge and/or play custom games.  You will see creative maps that will be quite fun.  We also have other games like Minecraft, Battlefield 3 and some PC games.  I may run contests where you can get Microsoft points.  I will message you on xbox live if you wish.  In the meantime go to our website. http://forums.raptorempire.tk/index.php?sid=1d8875442077cb64c181ef98743a49d0 Make sure being a member of our great empire is right for you before you sign up at "fluff applications"