Looking for Clan!!

Diz

Hey guys,

As you can tell by the topic im looking for a clan to join, ive just recently left one due to me having disagreements with the leader but thats it.

Im a competitive player from the uk and play the throwdown playlist all the time.

I have had quite a bit of experience with gb and will play if i have to.

If there are any clans out there that play throwdown alot and play gb or offer a competitive experience please reply to the topic or msg me on xbl: Diz Out BRS

Thanks Guys!

If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at http://teamshake.org[teamshake.org]

We are a very active clan and we support many games ( BF3, MW3, BLACK OPS, HALO, ASSASSINS CREED 3, FORZA, and GHOST RECON ). We are looking for anyone who is interested in having a good time and playing to have fun and playing to win. We are strongly against disrespectful and any immature gamers and are non skill based. Anyone is welcome as long as they are least 15 or has a mature attitude. We have over 100 members of different races both male and female from around the world. We are very female gamer friendly (i.e. no sexual harassing or trying to date online). Anyone interested check us out. We are recognized by Clan Nation (http://www.clannation.org) as their "CLAN OF THE WEEK" getting an overall rating of 9/10 and The Central Outpost as a legit gaming clan/community. We have been an established clan/community on Xbox live since 2008.

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.

Diz, 

You sound like just the type of gamer we're Looking for!!  I'm a Sergeant with the gaming community FDS.  My squad is called Chaos. 

FDS (Fatal Death Squad) was formed on Halo 2 in 2007 to be the best gaming community on Xbox Live. While our goal hasn't been reached; we still strive to become better day in and day out.

FDS has the goal of creating a safe haven for like-minded gamers regardless of gender, race, national origin, religion, age, marital status, or disability. We believe that all gamers should have a place to play where they won’t have to put up with any type of drama or problems and be free to enjoy the game to its full extent.

In the FDS Community we do recognize player skill; however, we believe that gaming is more about having fun and enjoying the game with friends. FDS has both casual and competitive gamers that actively participate in our community. Keeping that in mind, there is always a place for anyone looking to join. 

Check out our website at www.fdslive.net

I hope to hear from you either way!  Game on!

Xe03 is a great clan/community that is looking for new members, such as yourself.

http://www.halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )

2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.

3. Community Forums and Chatrooms

4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.

5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

We also take in smaller clans! If you're a clan leader, and have problems finding people to play against or need a way to get players to come to you, you can talk to us about joining our Squad Community.

1. You get to use the Xe03 Clan name, while keeping your original Clan name as your Squad Name.

2. Our Squad Management System is great, allowing you to add players, remove them, rank them up and down, etc.

3. You get access to our Achievement System, so you can keep track of who is active in your group.

4. Xe03 does not impose many rules on Squads, just basic ones which most Clans have in place anyways ( Like, no discrimination, flaming, etc. )

5. Being a Squad, you are regularly invited to our Tournaments and Events.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

http://www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython