Map Voting Timer, Gone?

Trifle10

the map voting timer was started in halo reach where you could see the amount of time left to vote and saw the timer freeze if there was lag which most likely kicked someone. ive noticed in halo 4 that the timer is gone and all you hear are the final second beeps.

anyone else notice this? will the timer be coming back?

sometimes i cant choose btwn 2 maps and decide for a bit

I always liked the deal about not changing your mind lol. Way overdue IMO. The timer, IDK. Hadn't really noticed. I vote immediately.

I'm with you. People would just flip back and forth and whatnot for forever and it got really frustrating. Much smoother now.

I'm with you. People would just flip back and forth and whatnot for forever and it got really frustrating. Much smoother now.

never said anything about the old vote changing. just to be able to see how much time is left (specially if theres voting lag)

they forgot a none of the above i miss that button love none of the above when there's no good map

true thats theres NOTB but you could always back out instead (if you didnt join midgame and havent voted yet)