Spartan Ops or improved firefight

ZzSleepyzZ

Spartan Ops or Firefight  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spartan Ops or an improved Firefight be in halo 5?

Well yes i agree Sopps had a CoD feel to it but that can be kicked out with a few changes, i reckon make them more like the campaign where we dont get to run in like madmen and die 100 times and still succeed make it same as multiplayer campaign i reckon, and with firefight i reckon make it objective based like idk Lone Wolf from reach where u have to survive as long as possible, without dying and respawning to keep a base safe or kill a certain number of waves to get a key target to kill or even a timer to an extraction, just my thoughts

Both! Firefight was fun (and scary back in ODST) and the new Spartan Ops is AWESOME because it expands on the story. In a way it's like a TV show type campaign. Compared to the main movie style campaign the every Halo is known for. The 2 best features with Spartan Ops is infinite lives and no checkpoint reset when you die. Reach Firefight was great. You could customize every single aspect of it. Bring them both back just the way they are. Maybe even have...ODST Ops (for lack of a better name)