Looking to join competitive clan

Hey I'm looking to join a competitive clan, I currently play halo 4 but would play halo reach. I'm a very good all round player. I'm currently ranked SR79 and have a K/D ratio of 1.63. I'm good with teamwork, communication and always play to win. I've had experience in clans before so I know what it takes to win. Just message me back on here or xbox live, my gamertag is x Funky Ix

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I see that you're looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, meetings, fun night, tournaments, contests, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me here or on Xbox live: GT: I PnOy JoShUa I
Im currently SR110 and have a 2.0 K/D.
I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be great if you join my squad.

Here is our website for more information about the community; Hyped-Gaming.net

PS: We do not require you to change your gamertag.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, meetings, fun night, tournaments, contests, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me here or on Xbox live: GT: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR110 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be great if you join my squad.

Here is our website for more information about the community; Hyped-Gaming.net

PS: We do not require you to change your gamertag.

It would be much more professional looking if you used the correct you're or your. You're is a conjunction of "you" and "are", meaning "you are". Your is a possessive.

Example:

"I slept with YOUR mom last night."

"YOU'RE stupid, my mom is dead."

"I know, here's YOUR shovel back."

Also only use capital letters for proper nouns and the beginnings of sentences.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Xe03 is a great community looking for new members.

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming ;) ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

http://www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython

• 4 months later...

Hey there,

Iconik Gaming is recruiting if you're interested.  We are a XBOX only clan with over 1000 active members for Black Ops, Halo, and Battlefield.  We have everything from competitive teams, internal clan leagues, gamebattles, and much more!  We also have an active forum, internet chat, and military ranking system for those that would want to partake in it!  We are a leading eSports clan and site!  Head on over to http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php and register an account.  Put down "IG Jettymike" as your referer and I can track you to get you started!  Thanks!

• 3 months later...

bongoband1379772813tcyt.jpg

We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are a headset for party chat and that you are an honourable player (i.e. no spawn killing, t-bagging, etc.)

If you are interested in joining the clan message us on gamertag: bongoband or email [email protected]  for further details.