Let's get Organised to help 343 Industries.

Rafter

Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?

• Classic Halo
    • Next Generation Halo
    • Other
    • As if I even care

How would it be if, 343i made all that different gametypes (next-gen, classic halo) on seperate discs?

I think that would be a great invention/innovation on the worldwide gaming market!

You could be able to play for example the campaign one time classical then next-gen if you like to.

Or just play one of those discs all the time coz its your fav gametype for halo!

Everyone would get/play that halo version that he likes or if you get bored just switch em!

With all the great improvements and ideas, I think everyone would be satisfied!

The sales volume would explode worldwide I guess!

What do you think of that idea?

New suggestions?

Plz, comment!

How would it be if, 343i made all that different gametypes (next-gen, classic halo) on seperate discs?

I think that would be a great invention/innovation on the worldwide gaming market!

You could be able to play for example the campaign one time classical then next-gen if you like to.

Or just play one of those discs all the time coz its your fav gametype for halo!

Everyone would get/play that halo version that he likes or if you get bored just switch em!

New suggestions?

Plz, comment!

Not sure if each type of game would use enough disk space to justify the need to use 3 different disks.

Anyway, If they create a campaign as I said, they will definetely need a different disk for the campaign. Maybe Campaign plus forge or firefight in the same disk?

Agree with rest; specially the part in which the sales volume would explode.

It would be a situation win-win. 343i and microsoft would earn their money and we would earn the first of a new generation of entertainment game.

Moreover, if this game kicks off, everyone will be talkin about it - people, foruns, websites - aiding the growth of the sales.

Ideas on this,

What if H4 came for all platforms? 'Cause, even if this games kicks off, Europpean people (who already hae a PS3) won't buy an Xbox just becaus of this. (for computer, they could make a pattnership with Steam. Steam is claimed to be very successful and only to feature very good games, so, habing the game on Steam would mean more success)

If this happens, I think Xbox users could play matchmaking with PS3 with no problem (both uses the some kind of controller)

Moreover this would add the need to create an in-game friends list, allowing Xbox-users to be friends to PS3-users and PC(When I say PC, I mean PC and MAC (although I won't put so much pressure on Mac)-users (Although Xobx/PS3 users could only play with PC-users in custom games (either campaign, forge, firefight or competitive custom games, but not in matchmaking)

If this happens (men, it would be great, revolutionising the world of gaming, 343i would become know worlwide, etc) the PC- version would not need to come with Forge, because, as Forge would already have a free downloadable extention to the PC, PC-users would need to download as well (People with no Internet would not have access to this feature, but they are a very short minority)

Moreover, you should sign in to 343i servers in-game, meanig that, if my pc-user-friend comes by and wants to play in my Xbox, he could use his profile, simply by signing in in-game (the achievements and gamerscore would need to be shaken, though, but, he could havesign in in the xbox with my XBL gamertag, but use his profile)

God, this would be great, as well as a great oppurtunity to make some more money and fame to 343i.

God, this woud be great

Rafter

New suggestions?

Plz, comment!

Not sure if each type of game would use enough disk space to justify the need to use 3 different disks.

Anyway, If they create a campaign as I said, they will definetely need a different disk for the campaign. Maybe Campaign plus forge or firefight in the same disk?

Agree with rest; specially the part in which the sales volume would explode.

It would be a situation win-win. 343i and microsoft would earn their money and we would earn the first of a new generation of entertainment game.

Moreover, if this game kicks off, everyone will be talkin about it - people, foruns, websites - aiding the growth of the sales.

Ideas on this,

What if H4 came for all platforms? 'Cause, even if this games kicks off, Europpean people (who already hae a PS3) won't buy an Xbox just becaus of this. (for computer, they could make a pattnership with Steam. Steam is claimed to be very successful and only to feature very good games, so, habing the game on Steam would mean more success)

If this happens, I think Xbox users could play matchmaking with PS3 with no problem (both uses the some kind of controller)

Moreover this would add the need to create an in-game friends list, allowing Xbox-users to be friends to PS3-users and PC(When I say PC, I mean PC and MAC (although I won't put so much pressure on Mac)-users (Although Xobx/PS3 users could only play with PC-users in custom games (either campaign, forge, firefight or competitive custom games, but not in matchmaking)

If this happens (men, it would be great, revolutionising the world of gaming, 343i would become know worlwide, etc) the PC- version would not need to come with Forge, because, as Forge would already have a free downloadable extention to the PC, PC-users would need to download as well (People with no Internet would not have access to this feature, but they are a very short minority)

Moreover, you should sign in to 343i servers in-game, meanig that, if my pc-user-friend comes by and wants to play in my Xbox, he could use his profile, simply by signing in in-game (the achievements and gamerscore would need to be shaken, though, but, he could havesign in in the xbox with my XBL gamertag, but use his profile)

God, this would be great, as well as a great oppurtunity to make some more money and fame to 343i.

God, this woud be great

Rafter

As far as i know, Halo 4 will only appear on xbox. I dont think that microsoft will also release the game for the pc.

Microsoft rather would like to get bankrupt before sharing such a great game on/to other platforms (especially playstation).

And if 343i would really release Halo 4 with this (kind of) seperate discs,

I think they would earn together with microsoft a huge amount of money!

PS:

I added you as my friend!

Two things:

First:I think that, altough we like the game, we shouldn't call it "such a great game". we are a minority of players who like a not-even-worlwide-know-nor-one-of-the-top-games-game.

Although I do known that Microsoft most likely will only release Halo 4 to Xbox; Still, I have this idea of success and I decided to share it (Not saying you shouldn't argue against it, I hope people keep doing that, just explaining why I wrote it)

Second: why do you think they would earn more money in separated disks? or do you mean as if they were two games and you had to buy both/the three/etc?

Well, altough I don't like it vary much, it is definetely not a bad idea at all. It is actually quite a nice idea, but an extra investment in each multiplayer (featuring every little thing people here have mentioned and more) would need to happen.

But, indeed, they would make a lot of money,

Ps: Thank you for the consideration, (what you wrote in yor ps)

Nice idea pal,

Two things:

First:I think that, altough we like the game, we shouldn't call it "such a great game". we are a minority of players who like a not-even-worlwide-know-nor-one-of-the-top-games-game.

Although I do known that Microsoft most likely will only release Halo 4 to Xbox; Still, I have this idea of success and I decided to share it (Not saying you shouldn't argue against it, I hope people keep doing that, just explaining why I wrote it)

Second: why do you think they would earn more money in separated disks? or do you mean as if they were two games and you had to buy both/the three/etc?

Well, altough I don't like it vary much, it is definetely not a bad idea at all. It is actually quite a nice idea, but an extra investment in each multiplayer (featuring every little thing people here have mentioned and more) would need to happen.

But, indeed, they would make a lot of money,

Ps: Thank you for the consideration, (what you wrote in yor ps)

Nice idea pal,

Thx buddy!

I meant something like an edition with both/three disks in it already.

Beside that big edition, there also might be an edition with just classic halo and one with just next-gen halo if you dont want to buy the big one, because you know whats your favorite.

Coz if u would buy the big version, you would be able to choose when you play how (classic halo or next-gen, you can choose between the disks) and what (campaign, online with all that cool playlists, forge etc.).

Holy crap buddy! I think we sound almost like marketing directors or something like that :D !

Holy crap buddy! I think we sound almost like marketing directors or something like that :D !

yeah, already thought about apllying to work in 343i, but they said I was overqualified.

:lol: :lol:

Just kiding. :P

Agree with the rest. you choose the type of multiyplayer (is that what we're talking about?, or do you have smth else in mind?) you want, or buy the bigger/limited/deluxe/whathever edition with everything but, obviously, not for the double of the initial price. ;)

So, Campaign would be featured in all, so as Forge, Firefight, Custom Games, Theathre and one multiplayer right?

Again, very nice ideas,

Yeah, thats right, you ve got it Raf ;) !

That would be a best-seller :D !

I hope that 343i will read my idea :mrgreen: !

Hope so, it seems we had a nice "thinking" momment here.

Though, even if 343i is reading this, they keep not saying anything. Do you think that is just to leave us felling anxious?

Cause we don't even know if it's worth to keep writing what we've been writing.

Cumps,

Yeah, thats right, you ve got it Raf ;) !

That would be a best-seller :D !

I hope that 343i will read my idea :mrgreen: !

Hope so, it seems we had a nice "thinking" momment here.

Though, even if 343i is reading this, they keep not saying anything. Do you think that is just to leave us felling anxious?

Cause we don't even know if it's worth to keep writing what we've been writing.

Cumps,

Maybe they just want to leave us felling anxious. I dont think that 343i will tell something new concerning Halo 4 so soon.

Of course it was/is worth it. Just in case, we would know a good solution already.

But yeah, that might be true.

im hoping it carries on the momentum from Reach (which personally takes Halo to another level) now with Chief back they can take it further, fine tune some of the AA's, (good start they made with the new pistol).

Potential to take things from Reach is brilliant, and if as most people think if this is a Forerunner world/ship then that leaves anything to the imagination.......

• 3 months later...

Personally,

I agree with the idea of having all these added suggestions with the customizable armor, but I would prefer if we didn't customize weapons, unless it's limited to solely the appearance in campaign, just so that, in the beginning of the match, all players stand equal chance of winning, and it really takes skill to actually win. Enhancing weapons to your liking will shift the balance of equality too much. One thing that might be cool, is to be able to take off certain pieces of armor. Another thing that would be cool is to add graphics or your emblem to certain parts of your armor, like adding flame design or checkers or stripes. Some people might get a kick out of it :). Also, I like the Halo: CE black color, which was replaced by steal. Please bring back black... and maybe a more customizable color system as well?

I like these ideas from rafter and arby, they're really thinking and throwing good ideas out there. Only a couple are debatable ;)

What I want to do in custom games is to be able to play as a hunter or grunt or jackel. I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, and it would be pretty comical.

I like the idea of changing the preferred weapon to a sniper rifle or sword, then seeing your post/pre game carnage report with your spartan holding that weapon.

I think that armor abilities weren't too bad, they did bring more tactics to gameplay. Some of them made gameplay faster, and some made gameplay slower, and it's something that I could adapt to no matter what 343 decides to do with it. The only one that I would prefer most to be in the game is sprint, only because it helped to get to the battle faster.

Objective space battles. Have two base frigates with multiple vehicle choices. Imagine capture the flag or assault in space! Then just an all out slayer style space battle, or territories.

As for playlists, I like these ideas, but I also want just a cluster**** playlist, where everything is completely random, where people who like to be surprised, or if you don't know what you want to do, you can have the computer decide for you.

my favorite armor piece in halo 3 was the katana, why not bring that back, but when you pick of the energy sword, you pull out your katana instead? That would be a pretty cool feature in my opinion, just as a little bonus for the hard work of getting 1000 gamerscore in the game.

I want the campaign's legendary difficulty to be difficult. Like halo 2 except without the automatic iron skull on. Flood should be like halo 3 flood, if 343 decides to add them. I like long campaigns like halo 2 and I like to fight a variety of enemies like halo 2, with some additions. I like the idea of new weapons, but keep the old ones as well. I love variety, so I also like variety in weapons. One thing that would be funny is to be able to get into a modern car, like an extremely fast bug at some point during the campaign. XD.

I want to be able to forge the troop warthog or maybe a gunless warthog? Plus to be able to change the color of vehicles, kinda like the mongoose in Reach, but with all of the vehicles.

I think that's all for now.

Sincerely,

Xeily

• Like 1

im hoping it carries on the momentum from Reach (which personally takes Halo to another level) now with Chief back they can take it further, fine tune some of the AA's, (good start they made with the new pistol).

Potential to take things from Reach is brilliant, and if as most people think if this is a Forerunner world/ship then that leaves anything to the imagination.......

REACH wasa failure to me. Sadly, I find it only SLIGHLY better than CoD. It had potentail, but they failed to bring it to the next level.