Let's get Organised to help 343 Industries.

Rafter

Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?

• Classic Halo
    • Next Generation Halo
    • Other
    • As if I even care

Of course Classic Halo!!

As Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 were and are still classic, Halo 4 should be also classic. Dont forget buddies! Halo 4 is the sequel of Halo 3 and not the sequel of Reach!!

(Please stop with this next-gen gameplay crap of Reach, because it has nothing to do with the classical gameplay of Halo!)

(If 343 makes Halo 4 like a sequel of Reach and not of Halo 3, it would be totally screwn up! I promise!)

I don't think that the fact that Halo 4 is a sequel of Halo 3 should dictate the type of game Halo 4 should be.

Moreover, it doesn't look like that people who want a new kind of game want it to be like Reach, just check the posts above and in other topics.

Present more ideas,

Rafter

One thing I never want to see enter halo multiplayer is "perks" or "attachments" that would affect the balance of the players.

I've always thought of halo as a game where 8 people get thrown into an arena and have to duke it out with equal weapons/abilities on each side. Why? Because that promotes gameplay that relies solely on the smarts/talent/teamwork of each team. The minute you add more and more variables into the gameplay it becomes far too convoluted for competitive play.

I'd be perfectly fine with many of these ideas in the realm of single player/firefight as it would make for a very realistic halo experience.

It's just that me and much of the MLG community would prefer a simpler, more streamlined experience. H2 for me, imo.

Oh come on Rafter, you cant be serious!?

It seems so that you like games like COD. And you just wanna have the same **** in Halo.

You cant tell me that you are a real Halo fan.

I think that you fell in love with Halo since you played Reach and not since Halo: Combat Evolved!

I fell in love with Halo since Halo: CE already!! I love(d) everything about that game(s)!

Halo was already succesful in 2001 with the classical gameplay and engines!

Only because some people like the COD gametype doesnt mean that this people have to screw Halo with this **** up!

Halo dont need the armor abilites and ADS and all that stuff that didnt make Halo so succesful and famous as we know and love it buddy!

One thing I never want to see enter halo multiplayer is "perks" or "attachments" that would affect the balance of the players.

I've always thought of halo as a game where 8 people get thrown into an arena and have to duke it out with equal weapons/abilities on each side. Why? Because that promotes gameplay that relies solely on the smarts/talent/teamwork of each team. The minute you add more and more variables into the gameplay it becomes far too convoluted for competitive play.

I'd be perfectly fine with many of these ideas in the realm of single player/firefight as it would make for a very realistic halo experience.

It's just that me and much of the MLG community would prefer a simpler, more streamlined experience. H2 for me, imo.

I can see your point of view, and I would answer as different playlists for different gametypes, that's what I would do.

Oh come on Rafter, you cant be serious!?

It seems so that you like games like COD. And you just wanna have the same **** in Halo.

You cant tell me that you are a real Halo fan.

I think that you fell in love with Halo since you played Reach and not since Halo: Combat Evolved!

I fell in love with Halo since Halo: CE already!! I love(d) everything about that game(s)!

Halo was already succesful in 2001 with the classical gameplay and engines!

Only because some people like the COD gametype doesnt mean that this people have to screw Halo with this **** up!

Halo dont need the armor abilites and ADS and all that stuff that didnt make Halo so succesful and famous as we know and love it buddy!

again, totally understand your point of view (although the only thing I love is my girlfriend :mrgreen: , but I got the idea)

The first game I played was Halo CE, and I liked it very much, then I played Halo 2, 3 ODST Wars and Reach (Reach's campaign was terrible), and I started getting bored. no matter how much I liked Halo CE (and I still remember how I felt playing it (wow, that was deep :oops: )), it doesn't really give me the trill to play smth like that again, that's why I have already decided not to buy HCEA (only if smb offers me).

Now I want a better gameplay and smth that would really put Halo in the top sales list WORLDWIDE, not only in USA, (and i doubt it is the is even considered one of the top games in the us, can anyone confirm please?), this would be specially good for 343.

As mentioned before, I think that you should be able to customise the custom games and have some playlists in a way that people can play classic Halo, but also allow others to play this new kind of game; it would deffinetly bring new people to the community, not only the classic halo fans, but also us (us=the fans who want a new type of game because are very bored) and many more people.

Moreover, you keep mentioning COD, and COD, to those who want a new gameplay for Halo. In my point of view, COD's campaign is a pickup of the gameplay of other games and multiplayer in which you spend most time runnig around and shooting at the first one you see. (to COD fans: not saying that COD is bad (it is indeed one of the games with more sells worldwide), I play COD (halo does not "satisfy" me, but still think of it what I mentioned above.)

I can't say much more to conterargue what you said that hasn't been said before. Still I'm not changing my mind in persuading 343i to create Halo 4 in a more realistic way (I don't know how can someone agree that there should be no fall damage and no weapon recoil or Bloom)

Still fighting 'till 343i says that it will be a classic Halo game (and, therefore, nothing we say will change that),

Yours,

Rafter

In my opinion, semi-new era Halo is the way to go. Take a look at Call of Duty for example. Every game is a different campaign, with slightly different looking weapons. Soon enough most (intelligent) people get bored with CoD. That being said, I think some new intuitive game mechanics and a really good story, along with tons of new vehicle and weapon additions is the way to go to keep both sides as entertained as possible without upsetting either side.

I know what you mean Rafter. I rely on Doubles and MLG for good gametypes, and I'm sure I'll be sticking to specific gametypes in H4 too.

I think the most important thing 343 can do to please the community is to provide innovative and new OPTIONS. like......

Optional ADS that you can turn on and off depending on settings.

Individual and adjustable weapon mechanics/values

Keep AA's but give the option to be able to adjust specific values (ie. how long you can sprint for, the velocity of the jet pack, etc.)

Be able to use theater with other players like H3

I'm sure there's other things but I need to think about it a bit.

I think H4 should continue where H3 ended that means no much changes in game experence, but it will be a entirely new game..

I agree with the others much more armor/and stuff but it will not cange game experence like perks for exampel or better zoom it will make it harder for the new players just look at CoD its hard for a lvl 1 to beat a lvl 50 (there are always exceptions)

Be wise, Think twice

halo 2 was the best.. everything about it was perfect. halo 4 needs what halo 2 has like: out of campaign map exploration, alot of easter eggs, alot of fun glitches (super jumps!), crosshairs didnt expand when shooting, br was legit, long campaign, turf, fun campaign, and everything ppl said that was positive about halo 2 said on this thread!

so i put classic, and i have a feeling the *new enemy* will be something unexpected. like cheifgrunt!

Reach was something completely different from halo CE, 2 and 3. It already made an attempt to bring the series to the next generation. But as halo 4 surely will evolve, it has to stay true to it's classic origins. Reach expanded its gameplay to a more casual adience, giving everyone something for its money. But while it was still very much halo as we know it, it adjusted its gameplay to a more general group of gamers. In other words, Reach was and still is easy. To many additions were made to make te gameplay more accessible. Don't get me wrong, i love Reach, but it lacks that true halo online experience. I guess all i want to say here is that i would like halo 4 to be like 1,2 and 3.

This...plus do you guys know how many people complain about reach and it not being a true halo?? (ever been in bungie forums? lol) okay i love reach, and i think its fine that it was different because it was a prequel but for H4 i want it to be more true to the Halo experience, but still have minor and minute additions, evole, etc. ok, now those who want all these crazy forge options (firefight ability on custom maps, customization similar to the Halo CE special edition custom PC, the elephants, scarabs, drivable, ETC they should just make a whole new disc for all of this because ITS TOO MUCH to add to H4 i dont want them to reduce the greatness H4 could be for forge and topics like it)

okay, now as AA its a no brainer they wont have them because it was cannon to reach and spartan 3s, unless we see abandoned (timewarped IMO) objects like AA pickups from H3, etc thats be cool, just dont implement in multiplayer really. maybe have something new, but honestly id rather keep multiplayer truer to H2 and a lil of H3. Also it depend on the storyline, but if this structure has been causing other ships to fall in its "gravity" or is pulled in by the guardians (sentenials and orbs) there should be previous eniemes and friends, i.e spartan 2 & 3s and rebel elites you fight brutes UNSC (theres definitely new enemies, not to mention i really want to see the forrunners)maybe flood? because their creator is dead and they are weary kind of thing? who knows, and do i have to mention all weapons? including DMR and BR (no mix together for new weapon but both) i play SWAT constanly and i LOVE both guns, both are different and should be usable AT LEAST in swat (both DMR and BR) and really all HALO guns halo ever had cause if my theory is right, those who came to planet from any time, many time warped there, their guns, etc, be available at one point or another, and in forge, not necessarily in multiplayer. (also if forerunners there id love to see the new weapons they talk about as being forerunner even if they aren't alive)

ok, now some controversy....i know Spartan 2s cant be identified as male or female by looks alone, but this was arguably my favorite part in Reach, in may not be important to many of you, no doubt as men, by it is extremely important to every girl gamer out there, a part of halo growing more and more, and as a Halo veteran ill tell you im sick of not having a girl spartan, so youd understand how groundbreaking that was in reach! why not H4? evolve a bit?? and i dont expect this in campaign, as we are playing as MC (unless one mission we play as another character for whatever reason ya never know) and as someone stated, if other Spartans, id love to play as a customization character during CO-OP campaign when your not MC (especially if theirs no arbitor and instead of poor MC copies) (geez how awesome if it was our Noble six? wouldnt have to change a thing) okay i think i covered that part, which goes hand in hand with our own extremely customizable character in H4 multiplayer, (co-op campaign, custom games, etc) (many new helmets cheast peices, etc and place for gods sake, keep airassult the sexiest helmet ever! really i want to look like a women, and thats my favorite helmet, or at least make something equivalent that doesnt look so butch and mannish?) (BTW i really sound like a girl right now but i swear im usually never like this!) so that includes noticeable gender, brighter colors (not too bright a lot more detailed like reach)

i really dont think armor that effects gameplay is cannon whatsoever nor practical, thats when you have options to unlock "add more clips", or increased zoom (silencer like ODST was good only in campaign thought), well all others :THAT ISNT HALO and should stay the same (i wont make the comparison that its too much like COD....oh nevermind) sooo definitely no armor effecting gameplay

also who wouldnt love seeing their character holding their favorite weapon instead of DMR like in reach? (ya know when ya view the character before after game, etc) maybe make them accessible only by unlocking with credits or similar...now ill say this quick KEEP CREDIT SYSTEM please and thanks...now a few more things, id love to be able to literally customize my persons face (especially if you dont stay true to female form etc) after and before game, youre able to see their head (option to turn off) you know how ODST was similar? but i want to completely customize the face, im talking amazing like Mass effect, sims, etc, but ill keep that out of multiplayer, thats too much, i lke not seeing their face, and it would NOT be practical of course.

geez if you are still ready you ARE AWESOME <3

i think i covered all i wanted to put out their i might add more later, i REALLY do hope 343 really reads every posts here, and considers it seriously, even if they push back date for H4, if its amazing and the best game ever? id live for another year....

In my opinion, semi-new era Halo is the way to go. Take a look at Call of Duty for example. Every game is a different campaign, with slightly different looking weapons. Soon enough most (intelligent) people get bored with CoD. That being said, I think some new intuitive game mechanics and a really good story, along with tons of new vehicle and weapon additions is the way to go to keep both sides as entertained as possible without upsetting either side.

Agree, that's why I only have 1 COD and already understood that COD8's campaign will be, more of the same.

Yes, it gets somehow boring, always changing character, always a new story, although some people love it.

Rafter

To Rafter

Thank you for your appreciation :D !

Of course for every Halo fan it would be the greatest and best thing ever

if Halo (4) became the best and most famous game worldwide :mrgreen: !!!!

And maybe with the help of 343 industries, the Microsoft game studios and all Halo fans and members that are and will be in this forum it might happen :mrgreen: !!!!

the Arby

To the Arby,

First: You're welcome, it was my pleasure.

Second: Yes, it would be good if Halo (4) became the best worldwide game, though, what should it feature?

Let's think about the logics,

(Right know, I will talk about the logical way to create the most famous game in the world and not what I would like Halo 4 to be)

Halo CE was released 10 years ago and, scince then, 5 more Halo games came, one RTS, and 4 FPSs (being two (ODST and Reach) slightly different.)

Therefore: We have 5 games quite similar (the sixth is Wars) and Halo doesn't seem to be worlwide at all.

So, smth's wrong, either the game or the players (it can't be the players, moreover, you can't change them and if you find smth you can't change, you adapt to it)

So, Innovation is needed, we have two options here:

Option A: Create smth better and learning from the mistakes of other succesful things.

Option B: Creat smth tottaly different and hope it to be successful (what happened to Halo CE)

I don't see any Option B here, That leaves us with Option A.

If we get ideas form other games (Which are very close to the reality) and make it better and possible to play many different gametypes in Halo, people will want to buy Halo because with 1 game, they get to play a lot of them.

Meaning: in multiplayer, Halo 4 should have maps and gametypes inside SWAT (which I think should change the name to ODST) in which people could play smth like COD, Battlefield, MOH, etc.

A classic Halo group of playlists: Very classic Halo with the needed palylists.

And a new type of Halo: with the things fans like me would like to see, again, with the obvious playlists.

Forge and firefigt should be as people are asking.

So, a new type of game is needed in order to achieve the Bungie's so wanted "World Domination".

Of course, some advertising would be needed

For a different game,

Rafter

PS:

I know what you mean Rafter. I rely on Doubles and MLG for good gametypes, and I'm sure I'll be sticking to specific gametypes in H4 too.

I think the most important thing 343 can do to please the community is to provide innovative and new OPTIONS. like......

Keep AA's but give the option to be able to adjust specific values (ie. how long you can sprint for, the velocity of the jet pack, etc.)

Tottaly agree.

Options and variety is a go for me

Next Gen Halo.

But all I want is a well balanced gameplay, each weapon has it's function.

A hybrid ranking system: Cr is still existant, but armor isn't unlocked by rank (to make it fair for everyone). Rank is obtained by the 1-50 part of the system and exp is awarded by wining and removed by quitting. Cr's only function is to award players with funds to buy the armor they unlock, Cr is awarded by killing an opponent + objective (even more if they are the ones to do it) and doing feats like killing sprees.

A more fair armor unlock: It's unlocked not by rank but things you do in the campaign, if you complete the campaign in any level you gain an armor to show, from the simple (ODST by completing in easy) to the complex (like, Forerunner armor by completing on legendary) and by finding terminals on the way. (permutations and attachments by performing special feats in campaign or multiplayer, like sniper spree unlocks recon attachments for all helmets)(Completing on higher difficulties unlocks both its armor and lower difficulty armor)

Firefight and firefight forge with A.I. implacement (Hostile and Ally).

And lastly, for all you derankers, a switch any player could use at any time to remove their rank and skill so they can start over.(so they don't have to lose matches and make everyone else on his/her team angry for it)

Also, NO FRIENDLY FIRE!

I've tought of all this thinking about what I've seen/experienced.

Next Gen Halo.

A hybrid ranking system: Cr is still existant, but armor isn't unlocked by rank (to make it fair for everyone). Rank is obtained by the 1-50 part of the system and exp is awarded by wining and removed by quitting. Cr's only function is to award players with funds to buy the armor they unlock, Cr is awarded by killing an opponent + objective (even more if they are the ones to do it) and doing feats like killing sprees.

A more fair armor unlock: It's unlocked not by rank but things you do in the campaign, if you complete the campaign in any level you gain an armor to show, from the simple (ODST by completing in easy) to the complex (like, Forerunner armor by completing on legendary) and by finding terminals on the way. (permutations and attachments by performing special feats in campaign or multiplayer, like sniper spree unlocks recon attachments for all helmets)(Completing on higher difficulties unlocks both its armor and lower difficulty armor)

And lastly, for all you derankers, a switch any player could use at any time to remove their rank and skill so they can start over.(so they don't have to lose matches and make everyone else on his/her team angry for it)

Also, NO FRIENDLY FIRE!

Sry buddy, but i have to disagree!

Havent you read the posts of Rafter or myself?

I think that my friend Raf and I found a very good solution for that big problem!

He put his and my suggestions into one very good post!

Please read that almost perfect description of Raf how Halo 4 could or even should be!

One Question. Why do you call yourself TheAncientGamer if you wanna have next-gen?

(Sry i hope that doesnt sound naughty.) Or are you already older than the most gamers?

Here is Raf?s (the best) description of Halo 4:

To the Arby,

Second: Yes, it would be good if Halo (4) became the best worldwide game, though, what should it feature?

(Right know, I will talk about the logical way to create the most famous game in the world and not what I would like Halo 4 to be)

Halo CE was released 10 years ago and, scince then, 5 more Halo games came, one RTS, and 4 FPSs (being two (ODST and Reach) slightly different.)

Therefore: We have 5 games quite similar (the sixth is Wars) and Halo doesn't seem to be worlwide at all.

So, smth's wrong, either the game or the players (it can't be the players, moreover, you can't change them and if you find smth you can't change, you adapt to it)

Option A: Create smth better and learning from the mistakes of other succesful things.

Option B: Creat smth tottaly different and hope it to be successful (what happened to Halo CE)

If we get ideas form other games (Which are very close to the reality) and make it better and possible to play many different gametypes in Halo, people will want to buy Halo because with 1 game, they get to play a lot of them.

Meaning: in multiplayer, Halo 4 should have maps and gametypes inside SWAT (which I think should change the name to ODST) in which people could play smth like COD, Battlefield, MOH, etc.

And a new type of Halo: with the things fans like me would like to see, again, with the obvious playlists.

So, a new type of game is needed in order to achieve the Bungie's so wanted "World Domination".

For a different game,

Rafter

PS:

Tottaly agree.

PS:

Thank you very much Raf for that fantastic post, where you have mixed our ideas for Halo 4 :D !!

THAT POST HAS TO BE (SHOULD) READ BY EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN THIS FORUM :!: !!!!!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO (HAS READ) READS THAT POST ;) !!

Next Gen Halo.

Also, NO FRIENDLY FIRE!

Sry buddy, but i have to disagree!

Havent you read the posts of Rafter or myself?

I think that my friend Raf and I found a very good solution for that big problem!

He put his and my suggestions into one very good post!

Please read that almost perfect description of Raf how Halo 4 could or even should be!

One Question. Why do you call yourself TheAncientGamer if you wanna have next-gen?

(Sry i hope that doesnt sound naughty.) Or are you already older than the most gamers?

Here is Raf?s (the best) description of Halo 4:

To the Arby,

For a different game,

Rafter

PS:

Tottaly agree.

PS:

Thank you very much Raf for that fantastic post, where you have mixed our ideas for Halo 4 :D !!

THAT POST HAS TO BE (SHOULD) READ BY EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN THIS FORUM :!: !!!!!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO (HAS READ) READS THAT POST ;) !!

So let me get this straight: Rafter mentions to learn from past mistakes to create something better.

Lets see: friendly fire... all it takes is one grenade at the wrong time to shift every thing. Less booting and less people harrasing their team just because they have friends on the other team.

The Ranking: a Hybrid system that grantes what the majority wants and that's been around from the previous Halos plus a system that provides founds to buy armor pieces they unlock?

I call myself TheAncientGamer 'cause I've seen what most of the players do and contemplated how to help make things better. 'Cause I've experience what goes on.

How can we learn from those mistakes if what I've posted is what the comunity's been asking and provides better gameplay for all?????

I've seen that coment up top and in NO WAY is harmed by the options I posted.

I'm sorry if it did, but it doesn't.

Edit: Deranking was a major issue for people in halo 3, like this, they don't have to experience losses because of it. A lot better then bungies solution for the Arena 'cause only the people who wants to start over have the liberty of doing so without wasting time.

Please read my post carefully and keep in mind I seek only to find comum ground for all, not some.

Your post:

So let me get this straight: Rafter mentions to learn from past mistakes to create something better.

Lets see: friendly fire... all it takes is one grenade at the wrong time to shift every thing. Less booting and less people harrasing their team just because they have friends on the other team.

The Ranking: a Hybrid system that grantes what the majority wants and that's been around from the previous Halos plus a system that provides founds to buy armor pieces they unlock?

I call myself TheAncientGamer 'cause I've seen what most of the players do and contemplated how to help make things better. 'Cause I've experience what goes on.

How can we learn from those mistakes if what I've posted is what the comunity's been asking and provides better gameplay for all?????

I've seen that coment up top and in NO WAY is harmed by the options I posted.

I'm sorry if it did, but it doesn't.

Edit: Deranking was a major issue for people in halo 3, like this, they don't have to experience losses because of it. A lot better then bungies solution for the Arena 'cause only the people who wants to start over have the liberty of doing so without wasting time.

Please read my post carefully and keep in mind I seek only to find comum ground for all, not some.

My Answer:

No, its not just to make mistakes better. Its also to improve the whole game with new ideas.

We will have a idea concerning friendly fire. Dont bother too early.

The Ranking will be thaught up once more, or even several times more. We will see.

Ok, but EXP isnt everything.

As already told, we re looking for a solution for all kind of Halo fans. And not just for the next-gen fans (which are not all) :P .

As you ve seen the voting probably, it would be actually logical to have a solution for everybody.

But we will also have to wait up the final result.

I am also not determined concerning every detail about our description, but the work is in progress ;) .

For more informations please talk to Rafter as well!

No, its not just to make mistakes better. Its also to improve the whole game with new ideas.

The Ranking will be thaught up once more, or even several times more. We will see.

As already told, we re looking for a solution for all kind of Halo fans. And not just for the next-gen fans (which are not all) :P .

As you ve seen the voting probably, it would be actually logical to have a solution for everybody.

I am also not determined concerning every detail about our description, but the work is in progress ;) .

Exp being everything wasn't my intent.

Clearly, our goals here are the same. I've seen and read that much...

What I've typed is no more then the comunities desires and make things more fair and fun for all.

If both of you which to undertake the endevor it is not my place to say otherwise, only ask that please keep in mind these requests from the comunity so you may know what to bestow them with.

Exp being everything wasn't my intent.

Clearly, our goals here are the same. I've seen and read that much...

What I've typed is no more then the comunities desires and make things more fair and fun for all.

If both of you which to undertake the endevor it is not my place to say otherwise, only ask that please keep in mind these requests from the comunity so you may know what to bestow them with.

Copy that buddy ;) !

Hello everyone (to TheAcientGamer and the Arby)

{(to TheAcientGamer and the Arby)

It seems that you have had a nice discussion here.

Though, I, too, have smth to say:}

First: I would like to thank the Arby for the compliments made to my previous post (Yes, my idea was really to give everyone what they wanted (One thing I forgot, in ODST, I think people should start playing with the armor of a marine (or with no armor whatsoever) and, as they earn credits, buy new armor until they have a full ODST armor.)

Second, some more ideas on what TheAncientGamer and I said before.

About the rankings:

Most people seem to like the idea to have a ranking system in which you gain credits for the quantity of games played and skill, watch here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=626

Now, and for the 10.000$ affirmation; this system is what is featured in.......(suspanse music).......COD!

ok, not sure if it is exacly like what we've been saying before and is written in the link above, but I know they have skill levels and players earn CODpoints (the same as credits in Halo) to buy their weapons, perks and their stuff).

For us, in the ODST and New Halo gametypes, the credits should be used to buy armor, some of which have some properties, as mentioned before.

More ideas to the gameplay

Muliplayer ODST group of playlists

To start, I'd say people should start playing with the armor of a marine (or with no armor whatsoever) and, as they earn credits, buy new armor until they have a full ODST armor.

Adding to my previous post;

The ODST group of playlists should have playlists with small maps, to play like COD and bigger maps, to play like Battlefield, for example.

The ODST group of playlists shoud have at least 1 (good would be 1-3) playlist in order to people being able to play without these new abilities and stuff like that.

Meaning: it would be similar to the existent SWAT (moreover, this playlist could be really called SWAT) only fightig without an armor ability or advantage in some situations

This would be something similar to the COD's Pure playlists (see the success it got them)

Moreover, sme mentioned way before that, in COD, it is hard to be in lvl 1 and beat sme in lvl 50 and that he doesn't want to see this in H4.

My answer: this would not be a problem in the classic Halo playlists neither in the like-Pure playlists (mentione above), and, in the others, the matchmaking system should try not to have aa player in lvl1 and another in lvl 50 in the same game, of course.

(yes, I know I am mentioning COD, but it is to mention the success they had, not to tell say they we're the inventors of everything, like everyone is saying about the ADS thing)

More ideas to the gameplay (for New Halo gametype and maybe for the ODST gametype)

When playing COD and Battlefield games, if you need to jump out of a window or smth, you press a button and the guy jumps, Though, you're a spartan, write?, You can just jump over, right? But how come, a fully powered spartan can't do like in Crysis and jump, using the hands to grab a ledge above, pulling himself up after that?

Moreover, when playing, at least Cryris 2, COD7 and Medal of Honour 2010, if you are running and press the crouch buton, you either slide, dive, roll (roll=evade AA with less distance covered), respectively. I think this could be implemented in H4, but which?, all of them have their vantages.

(Adding them all cou be fun, like, running and double tap (for example B) to slide, tap 1 time to dive (people should be able to dive over small steps on the floor, not like in COD7 in which you can't) or press and hold the button to roll; This would be great but I doubt 343i will give us such an oppurtunity if having a great game (moreover, i doubt they'll give us what we've been writing :cry: ))

Just one thing in the Macthmaking

A new idea; check my post here:http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=632&p=4307#p4307

Nevertheless: the Friendly Fire or FF debate;

I hereby say that I don't remember whether in Halo CE and 2 FF existed, can sme remember me?

Anyway, I think a debate should open between the people who want the classic Halo to decide if FF should feature in the Classic Halo playlists or not (moreover, it could be featured in some gametypes and not in others)

About ODST and New Halo playlists; the idea in these is to look realistic, so I think it should be implemented.

Once again, it should be an Option in the custom games (Just stick to this; EVERYTHING should be an option)

Last but not the least; Campaign!

I wrote this, please ty tu understand (I din't write it agian because I am, somehown tired)

"And you have a different character for each group of playlists, your ranking (skill and possibly credits/exp) should be separated one's from the others, and if they had 3 or 4 campaigns (One CD only for the campaign)(smth similar to Alien vs predator)(a spartan, and ODST, an elite and a Brute (or, if the forruners appear, a forruner) campaig), each campaing should earn credits for each different group of playlists.

Is sme didn't understand please say, i'll explain it again."

Just and idea, but What I really wanted to talk about the campaign was (please comment)

If 343i creates a multiplayer as it was written in my previous posts, should the campaign have things like ADS and sprint, dust in the air after an explosion, destroyable environment, etc? Please comment.

Last, really last (I know you're tired of reading)) more on Forge, could also be in the gameply section

Attention, I wrote MORE on Forge, this are NOT the only ideas for forge

In forge we should have destroyabe buildings and non-destroyable

Mean: There is no point in having a forruner, UNSC or Covenant fully reenforced wall destroyable, and having have a small civilian buiding enduring blast after blast of tank-shots, rockets, grenades and shotguns blasts (check Battlefield BC2 for this (In fact, just check ths story trailers for this))

Moreover, in maps in which having a base is important (for example the "Blood Gulch series") the bases can't be destroyable, it makes no sense.

Everything for now, I guess. Thanks for reading

Keep posting,

Rafter

Forgot to mention in the previous post, but I think it is better to mention here rather then in the previous post.

Some people've been talking about armor effects.

My first response would be to include that in the classic Halo group of playlies if fans of this type want it.

ODST types could never have this

New Halo, I don't know but, if the idea is to be realistic...

Not sure anyway, and open to ideas.

If you come up with smth, just post it,

Rafter