Let's get Organised to help 343 Industries.

Rafter

Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of game do you prefer Halo 4 to be?

• Classic Halo
    • Next Generation Halo
    • Other
    • As if I even care

To newcomers to this thread: Read, after this post, at least, page 5: both the first post and the colorful post (the second last). If you like them, vote next generation Halo, (even if you prefer classic Halo) because classic Halo is supposed to be included in a next generation Halo games (juts read the posts)

(I wrote this cause I know people won't read all the posts in here)

---------------

As far as we all are concerned, it seems that people are being divided between a more classic Halo experience and a new Halo experience.

Though, people are creating too many topics and things get repeated and disorganized. With this topic, people should give their opinion and reasons ONE time, an try not to repeat what the others said. Therefore we will have here a nice debate.

Poll:

(you can change your vote In this poll)

Classic Halo: classic Halo experience, probably smth similar to Halo 3 and Halo 2, etc.

Next Generation Halo: New Halo experience: (here are some topics but don't have to forcibly be these)

- all vehicles drivable and in Multiplayer and forge (including but not only, Pelicans, Phantoms, Scarabs, AA Wraths, Sabres, Longswords, Seraphs, and possibly space ships)

- Armor that gives "pearks" or "abilities" or have some kind of effect (example: armor that protects explosions, armor that is a jetpack, camera that improves the zoom in weapons which have the zoom feature, etc)

- Forge: Forgable firefight maps. Forgable terrain and lights. Forgable buildings/ships/vehicles.

- ADS for weapons, as well as sprint for everybody. (If you don't know what ADS is, just check all the other FPS games, except, for example, Counter-Strike)

- Larger maps and larger teams (maps withs ground and space battle)

- Destroyable environment.

(I didn't mention above many things that people who want this kind of Halo, including me, have presented because i think they might be very controversial. Please add those things bellow)

(If you want a next gen. Halo, but dont agree with everything mentioned above, vote it as well and write below your regards)

Other: give your own opinion.

As if I even care: you just want the game right?

(Note that I didn't mention things such as a undo an redo option for forge as I think it is not a controversial matter.)

Let's just get it organised to help 343i guys,

Rafter

• Like 1

Reach was something completely different from halo CE, 2 and 3. It already made an attempt to bring the series to the next generation. But as halo 4 surely will evolve, it has to stay true to it's classic origins. Reach expanded its gameplay to a more casual adience, giving everyone something for its money. But while it was still very much halo as we know it, it adjusted its gameplay to a more general group of gamers. In other words, Reach was and still is easy. To many additions were made to make te gameplay more accessible. Don't get me wrong, i love Reach, but it lacks that true halo online experience. I guess all i want to say here is that i would like halo 4 to be like 1,2 and 3.

Halo4 should be like Halo3!! But much more cool things to do!

Things that i want for the Halo4 Thats not is in Halo3

- Better Forge

- More Vehicles

- More weapon

- Better Graphic of course

- Little more armour ( That you unlock by finish the campain on legendary or take all skulls. )

Things That Already is Good with Halo3 That i want to stay!!

- Great Campain ( 1 or 2 mission that you just drive car , tanks and banshee )

- The gravity is perfect

- Ranking system to 50 gonna get all the pros want to buy the game ( The pros and halo3 fans is the biggest community )

- Exp System that gives you 1+ exp if you win and 1- if you quit

- The BR of course!

- The Classic halo3 Maps like : Guardian , The Pit and Narrows ( And i want Cold Storage and Assembly to stay in Halo4. )

- Equipment & Powerups ( Its make the game more pro and better gameplay / tactics )

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINKING BUT I WANT HALO4 MORE LIKE HALO3 THAN STUPID HALO REACH!!

• Like 1

Also, my suggestion to another thread:

An SPI armour permutation please -Helmet, Forearms, chest, shoulders- EVERYTHING!!,

Elites - Got to have Halo 2 design Elites,

Halo 2 design Flood,

The MA5B, M7(s) SMG (Halo2+ODST), MA5C, MA5K, BR55 (all Original pre-Reach looks) and the DMR (New look/unless sticking to canon in which case scrap- please),

No armour abilities or equipments - Sprint should be near infinite (NO JET/0G PACKS! as seen in Trailer)

Customisable weapons - scopes, silencers - bullet types? - Canon shredder or Armour Piercing?,

Shields like in Halo CE- stronger but longer recharge,

Customisable armour- Paint and Damage (From grazes to gashes, burns and pock marks) Where YOU want it on your armour - have a brush sort application to apply paint and damage - RGB colour system,

Armoury system from Reach Massively EXPANDED - by base and attachments and such and add damage and colour etc. - don't over price everything - The Halo 3 system sucked, It barred lesser skilled players from customisation,

Armoury Effects- E.g If you have a camera it can give you aim support (Similar to the Reach Needler if you're an elite- the tracking circle on an enemy), If you have a hud attachment- you can place NAV points to team mates for better Co-ordination e.g marking enemies or marking locations to take and hold (think of objective games- hot potato, capture the flag, stock pile) etc,

For Online or Co-op - as stated in the books- a bio-monitor for your team, a light signal too for 'all clear' signs and such.

Halo CE style shields harder to take down longer to re-charge,

Possible team? Grey team (Jai, Adriana and Mike)? - Much Smarter A.I's - this would also give Co-op players some one to play as rather than have poor John Copies,

No new aliens or forerunners or precursors - please stick to the established

And abandon the Pointless vidmaster, Noble 1, recon achievment things- they are so bad, and to the players who can't access them, a huge waste of armour they would otherwise love.

I'll edit if I've forgotten something or seen something I like :D

Thanks 343

TheCobaltOcean

Next Generation. We will already have Halo: CEA. We need something new. Better forge, more vehicles, better armor, built in Sprint, take out AA's please, just Jet Pack, Sprint, and Evade. Replace Elites in MM with Brutes, Forerunners, or possibly Flood. Wouldn't make sense to fight Elites. Or possibly have it so we only use Brutes in Invasion or similar Gametypes, and have Elite vs. Elite playlists.

If halo 4 just included new drivable vehicles,bigger maps, and the playlists above, and a new forge experience by itself it would be okay

But I would also love new armor custimizations and Ais during multiplayer

Also the ability to switch between 1st person and 3rd person veiw during the game play

And last for me to make this game perfect is the ability to use certain types of perks during the game and having a boss fight against a forrunner ship in campain

Any body that knows Rafter here please tell him to check his inbox

Sorry for being late on replying. Just did it

BTW: I doubt anyone here knows me. As I said before, I am European (with pride) and, here, only a few people have an xbox, and even fewer have Halo. (Microsoft does not advertise here; people don't even now that smth like Kinect exists) :!:

saifa117, try to write everything in just one post, if you keep doing it the same way, the topic gets bigger and bigger because of just one person. (Just use the EDIT button on the right up cornor)

Please tell 343 ...

If you find a way to tell them, please do tell them and tell us.

I have already asked an admin of this forum if he was from 343i and if 343i was taking into consideration our posts. (I have written many things and have many more things to write, though i don't want to lose time writing and have faith if 343i already has a certain idea of what to create and accepts no advice) So far, no answer :cry:

See you around and vote, (343, please tell us smth),

Rafter

Also, my suggestion to another thread:

An SPI armour permutation please -Helmet, Forearms, chest, shoulders- EVERYTHING!!,

TheCobaltOcean

Sorry but please don't. Shooting games... not MMOs where everyone designs their persona.

Oh and also, they make those achievements hard because they want people to make it feel as if they are getting things out of hard work and it adds to the replay value (For example, people wouldn't play the campaign again on legendary after they beat it.)

As for things I would like to see:

Keep maps as it is... why ask for bigger maps when skirmishes are barely noticeable in maps like the new bloodguch?

Make veichle system back to Halo 3, DMRs and one sniper can take out a tank and hogs (banshees are madness also in this game with their crazy power) when they are supposed to do good against infantry and besides there are so many other ways to take out a veichle.

I do agree on some armour effects with some atachments to it.

AAs are out of the question, just take them out please.

I am fine with reach but just the feeling of vehicles, AAs and OP Banshees really take out the fun aswell as some maps being a bit too big for "HALO".

EDIT: I would also like to state because of the addition to soooo many playlists custom games are like nowhere to be found and people do not make them anymore so creativity will and would only be noticed if they become popular and come to appear on the hot-things category on a section and people can download it.

An example: Zombies, people made Custom Games for zombie matches because there was no playlist back then in halo 3 and if there was it was only for a few moments.

One last thing I would like to complaint. 4 people in local can't join into a big team battle? Actually, more than 2! Each day I keep thinking those extra 2 controllers I bought just were not worth it.

Classic Halo all the way. Don't fix whats not broken please. 343 needs to expand on Halo 3, not change it. Halo 3 expanded on Halo 2, and pretty much got it perfect. Halo 4, needs to polish it up, just a bit, Halo Reach or better graphics, and of-course to classic-style Halo maps. Please 343 do not screw this up.

Classic Halo all the way. Don't fix whats not broken please. 343 needs to expand on Halo 3, not change it. Halo 3 expanded on Halo 2, and pretty much got it perfect. Halo 4, needs to polish it up, just a bit, Halo Reach or better graphics, and of-course to classic-style Halo maps. Please 343 do not screw this up.

343 is alerady going to create Halo CEA, so I'd say they should make that game a classic Halo game, but make Halo 4 smth much different.

Keep maps as it is... why ask for bigger maps when skirmishes are barely noticeable in maps like the new bloodguch?

If 343 are able to have 32 players in the same game, what you mentioned above will not happen,

Keep giving your ideas,

Rafter

Of course Classic Halo!!

As Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 were and are still classic, Halo 4 should be also classic. Dont forget buddies! Halo 4 is the sequel of Halo 3 and not the sequel of Reach!!

(Please stop with this next-gen gameplay crap of Reach, because it has nothing to do with the classical gameplay of Halo!)

(If 343 makes Halo 4 like a sequel of Reach and not of Halo 3, it would be totally screwn up! I promise!)