Guardians Grunts Clan

I will try and make this as brief as possible and try and cover as much as I can.

The clan was founded in 2008, we are now approaching our 5th year. We are a well established clan, we have a website and multiple YouTube outlets. We are experienced in combat and we do have clan battles. Though right now we have other priorities. The current squad system has 3 teams. Red, Green and Blue. Each with their own skills tailored to the soldiers' aptitudes. We do not require you to change your name or armor colors, but it is required for you to have the team emblem and also your serial number, for identification purposes. You are also required to have a K/D over 1 and you cannot be annoying. We would preferably have 15+, but not everyone is even mature at that age so we accept anyone that is not annoying. We are also a very militarized clan, in the sense that we have ranks and we do basic orders during and before a match, that are to be followed.

If you have any questions please ask away or add me at UNLEASHED96.

Teams tailored specifically to the soldiers aptitude... Please explain further

When you join the clan you will be by default placed into Green Team, Green Team is the squad that handles the main infantry position. They run head first into battle and hold ground and repel the enemy They are in control of explosive weapons and other strong weapons like spartan lasers, rockets, fuel rods, ext. So if you like using explosive weapons and the other guns i mentioned you;ll want to stick in green team.

After you play with the clan a little you will notice the two other squads, Red and Blue. Red squad is the precision weapons squad. They deal with sniper rifles of all kinds and long range marksmen weapons like the DMR. They also do a lot of stealth work and play a large defensive role. Blue squad is the vehicle/CQC squad. They Have control of the tanks, warthogs, mantis, and banshees. They also are the team that infiltrates the enemy base to capture the enemy flag and bring it home. Red and Blue squad aren't as easy to enter as Green because you have to ask the squad leader and they will most of the time request a sort of testing. Each squad as priority or "dibs" on there squad weapons. If a green wants to snipe but a red is present the sniper goes to red. Same with vehicles if there is tank by you and a blue is coming for it its theirs. So basically if you like sniping join red, If you like driving vehicles join blue, and if you like just running around killing join green. You can also switch your squad any time with no penalty.

I have no idea how difficult it is to get into Red, the leader Demon is very specific, but from my understanding K/D or talent with a sniper is not everything. You need to be disciplined and very thoughtful about every move you make.

To rank up in the clan you must do things that promote us, such as making videos, recruiting or even making pages like this one.

In the beginning it only take 1 of those tasks to get a promotion, but when you hit officer (Lieutenant) it is 2 and when you become a 2nd Officer (Commander) it takes 3.

• 3 weeks later...