Halo Side games

halo

the halo universe has so many awesome untold stories that it SHOULD be shown in side games.

The first side game about what happend to Harvest. Even though Halo wars showed stuff on harvest I think it would be better to have a story in Harvest in a FPS story from a marine's or ODST's or spartan's perspective.

The next halo side game i would want to talk about is one called Halo Marine. It's about a marine who has been moved into a squad called Bravo and has been moved into a UNSC destroyer called the UNSC Reaper and has a mission to protect New Harmony from destruction. But the Marines have a mission which is to evac all civilians in New Harmony and defend it at all cost. This side game should have lots of action and drama coming from the characters. Like for example a marine gets killed by a cloaked Elite and get's stabbed from behind while other Marines watch him die a slow and painful death.

The next one should be about the Rebellion against the UNSC which goes way before the invasion of the covenant and the halo events. It should be basically be a little back story of The master chief and Red team and Blue team (Not red vs blue from the books) and how they basically go on black op missions against the Rebels.

Going on to the next halo side game is related about the reclaimer saga. The backstory of the Forerunners. You play as

a forerunner troop in the Forerunner and Humanity War.

My last idea for today is about the battle of Sigma Octanus IV which is about a massive battle which lead to the covenant finding reach should show a marines perspective about him basically fighting in outer space and on the ground.