Halo 5 Theater feature idead

Cody/Zak

i love the idea of more theater features! like shallow depth of field when zoomed :3 and maybe an optional manual focus feature (can be turned on or off) and the triggers could be used to manually focus! LT for pulling focus to closer objects and creating a bokeh or macro effect and RT to move focus to distant objects. the harder the pull on the trigger, the faster the focus range changes, so you can change the focus range slowly for establishing shots and fastly for focusing from character to character shots lik over the shoulder, or from subject/ person 1 in the foreground to subject 2/ person in the background, or just the background itself. i make short films that are up on my youtube channel CodyBridge, and i know quite a bit about videography and would like to see it worked on more for machinima directors and others alike.

for macinima: i would also like to see character movement worked on, like when you move your player forward or back or when crouching, THE GUN STAYS DOWN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LOWERED! and they turn around quicker and less stupidly! and maybe more bulky and less circly-wavy armor, because halo 4's seemed to be quite thin/ close to the body, and didnt make the SPARTAN IV's look very tough and powerful, unlike halo reach's SPARTAN III's.

the topic's supposed to say ideA, not ideaD....

what halo 5 should have

armor customizations : a helmet less option make a option to customize your guy/girls head. make a option to make your own armor and to share with friends so they can make a custom armor for there clan. BRING BACK MARK V PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

maps: blood gulch the pit forge world impact (halo 4 map) breckneck (halo 2)

multiplayer game types : grifball, multi team, the flood, zombie mode (zombie mode like in call of duty zombies) classic zombies (halo reach), rigedside (halo 4)

custom skin for guns

BRING BACK ARBITER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...