Halo Anniversary only $29.99 on Newegg.com

Konshens

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone already posted this, but as of yesterday 8/23/11 and today 8/24/11 newegg.com has been selling halo anniversary preorders for $29.99 instead of $39.99 with a promo code. I don't know when or if it has expired but it says that it will. First you have to create an account on newegg.com and then after you add halo anniversary to the shopping cart you have to add the code: EMCYTZT622 from the add coupon option and then go through the checkout process and it should say $29.99 instead of $39.99, if it doesn't work, sorry it must have expired but when I ordered it yesterday it said the code was good until today.

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone already posted this, but as of yesterday 8/23/11 and today 8/24/11 newegg.com has been selling halo anniversary preorders for $29.99 instead of $39.99 with a promo code. I don't know when or if it has expired but it says that it will. First you have to create an account on newegg.com and then after you add halo anniversary to the shopping cart you have to add the code: EMCYTZT622 from the add coupon option and then go through the checkout process and it should say $29.99 instead of $39.99, if it doesn't work, sorry it must have expired but when I ordered it yesterday it said the code was good until today.

I will buy it for full price, just like I will buy GoW 3.