Random stuff you want in HALO 4

Andreas

New Weapons And New Vehicles. More Of Customization Abilities With Your Charactor. Introduce More Flood And Forerunner Stuuf. More Than 1 Forge World So We Can Have Like... Mountains, Oceans, Deserts, Jungles. Just Add More Biomes. Add Boats Or Some Water Vehicles. So We Can Forge With Boats Or Whatever. The Year Is 3000 Maybe Later Or Earlier And There Are No Boats Or Anything That Works In Water. Also Add The Halo 3 Physics To Halo 4, Like The Melee, Grenades, Weapon Damage All Of The Halo 3 Physics Should Be Added To Halo 4.

I think that u should add the pelican so we can drive them and add them in forge but u need to put a button were we can pick up vehicles.boats would be nice and new biomes,add more forge objects and new vehicles and a water tool and animals we can make and if you could put a tool that lets us put the flood or covenet on our forge maps.

Cooler ways to spawn that actually make sense (Dropped from HEV Pod [One time only], then Pelicans drop you or Falcons do the rest of the time. Perhaps a Barracks where you come out of).

More Vehicles (Please put Phantoms and Pelicans, everyone wants them. And a campaign mission where you control something like a Scarab).

Forerunner weapons (Don't add any new weapons unless they're Forerunner or whatever else we'll be fighting. No more human weapons unless you're replacing them like the DMR with the BR).

More customization

Better Elite/Brute customization (Wouldn't make sense to be fighting Elites, we're friends now, possibly Forerunner customization if they replace Elites).

WAY better Forge (Better stuff in general).

Better Invasion gameplay (Add AI's so it feels like an actual Invasion instead of only 6 people invading your base, that's not even a small skirmish).

Better Gametypes (Come up with a lot of good ideas please, we need to entertain ourselves).

Floodfight (Name describes it all).

New FF Gametype (Can't figure out a name yet, but it would pretty much be like FF Versus, But the Spartans also get AI's on there side each round, so it's like a huge Battle).

i agree with most of these ideas, but the one i like the most is the big epic battle's. it would be awesome if there could be 50 to 200 people on a team having 2-4 teams, but in order to do that you would have to have very powerful devoted servers.

New Weapons And New Vehicles. More Of Customization Abilities With Your Charactor. Introduce More Flood And Forerunner Stuuf. More Than 1 Forge World So We Can Have Like... Mountains, Oceans, Deserts, Jungles. Just Add More Biomes. Add Boats Or Some Water Vehicles. So We Can Forge With Boats Or Whatever. The Year Is 3000 Maybe Later Or Earlier And There Are No Boats Or Anything That Works In Water. Also Add The Halo 3 Physics To Halo 4, Like The Melee, Grenades, Weapon Damage All Of The Halo 3 Physics Should Be Added To Halo 4.

I completely agree with you

i agree with most of these ideas, but the one i like the most is the big epic battle's. it would be awesome if there could be 50 to 200 people on a team having 2-4 teams, but in order to do that you would have to have very powerful devoted servers.

once again, (No, thats not going to happen, im not trying to bash anyone but whats up with all these crazy ideas, its like your all turning in too children and your at the candy store running saying "i want that and that and this too" you cant get everything, and alot of that stuff is bad anyway)