Halo 4 Specialization code

Josiah Gentry

I preordered Halo 4 and hae been playing it since the evening of it's release. Al of my friends have received their specialization codes, but I have not. I have been stuck at level 70 for weeks. The email account attached to my x-box live account has been compramised. Could I please receive the codes via message to my X-box account or to my new email: [email protected]. I am unaware if I received the code already due to my email being compramised. Could you also check if my specialization code was redeemed on another acount since I have not redeemed a code thus far. Thanx.

• Like 1

i feel your pain...can they help us?

hi i am writing about the halo 4 specialization armor e-mail, i did not have my xbox able to recieve market stuff from xbox, but i have turned it on. my tag is arcange1phoeix or [email protected]. i have called the support number and both people said that only 343 can get me the e-mail. any help would be epic.thank you.

Spent similar amount of time and money then I got my code for the specializations inputed it, then finally hit level 70 and all the specialization i unlocked with the code gone! The code only worked for a few days and then locked me out from moving on to the next specializations. PLEASE 343 can you help me and so many others with similar problems.

I have been also stuck at level 70 and the specialization code doesn't seem to work.I need 343 to fix this problem so I can play the new specializations..I need some kind of new code or something to get this problem fixed

I also tried everything and even called xbox to help me out they said to post my problem in the forums of the code creator

download code if you have it already (you should have gotten it on either your xbox or the email your gaming account is linked to), after it has downloaded, go to account management, download history, select specialization priority alpha, after it finishes downloading, load the game and check the specialization list, they should all be there

Siento responder en español,pero no se ingles.

A mi me pasa lo mismo,tengo mi jugador en nivel 70 desde hace semanas y no puedo seguir subiendo de nivel. No me enviaron ningun e-mail a mi correo, ni ningun mensaje a la xbox con un codigo para las especializaciones.si alguien de 343 puede ayudarme, mi correo es [email protected] y mi gamertag es Guitos.

Gracias

Hello

please please please can someone help!

purchased halo4 on launch day . choice between halo and black ops 2 - halo won hands down :)

i worked so hard and spent so much time and effort to reach level 70 but no email recd to give the specialization codes ?

i have been online with xbox live for 2.5 hours and they said the uk are not eligible for the code offer????

what on earth is going on ??? due to the current financial climate i was unable to purchase the special edition. america get the codes ???? why should the uk have to buy the special edition to get this perk ? i feel completed conned as i now have only half a game ! i cannot go any further and feel very let down by the halo team . please can someone advise why this is ?? why should i be penalized and the game being over for me at level 70. surely this is unacceptable . i am a massive halo fan who now wishes i had bought black ops 2

please advise how this situation can be resolved ?

regards

I recieved the specialization code on my juno account, but the when I went to redeem it, this caused me to create a new xbox live account using my student email and the code was redeemed for that account, not my actual account. In order for me to activate the specializations for my actual account I am going to need to recieve a different code for the specializations on halo 4 from 343 industries.

I started play halo the first day it came out and am now stuck at 70, i never received a code even though i not only played before november 20th i reached SR50 by the 20th. There was a mistake in one of the email adresses i had on my account so i think that may have been the problem if i could get the code sent to either of these two emails that would be awesome [email protected] or [email protected] my gamertag is Aiden19

I also am having problems stuck at level 70. I have have been there for over a day an still no email for the specialization code. It makes me mad because multiplayer is the best part about this game and it's makes it harder to play when you don't get rewarded. Any help would be great.

UK resident who pre-ordered months before release now stuck on level 70 & now feels slighly let down as multiplayer is now dead to me. Any code to my gamertag greatly appreciated, fingers crossed. Hopefully this ongoing saga will end shortly though I feel like the opposite may occur with no end in sight to this which has effected thousands of loyal Haloists.