What do you want in future updates for forge

DOCH

These are some of my ideas that I would like to be in future updates forge in halo 4. Please add your own ideas and expand off of mine. Please don't put any ideas that would be impractical like adding space ships or weather effects.

Hopefully we can get 343's attention so some of these can be put in the game

-Trait zone for no jet pack or other abilities (for maps that don't go with jet pack)

-the same this as flood delete for all game modes or a least CTF (I have man cannons that shoot half way across the map on a small map)

-Be able to Change the strength of man cannons and size of gravity zones

-motor, glue and axis's like trails evo

-trait zones for how fast armor ability regenerates

-in natural add hills, terrain and flat ground , grassy, sand, smooth rocks , and map specific hills and stuff, add trees and bushes

-under inclines add stairs

-race game type, and a way to make people spawn in vehicles in any game type (vehicle spawn in forge)

-Be able to have game specific ordinance drops

-have a setting so how ever you enter a man cannon you get launched the same (in official maps when you go in a man cannon you land in the same spot)

-in game settings you can chose how many spare clips you have for primary and secondary weapons (in flood on my map there wasn't much cover for zombie and I thought people where using pistols too much)

-when choosing shape add ring, sphere and bubble (in ring have it like two cylinders but in the middle one is empty making a ring and bubble would be like ring but for a sphere and there should also be on for boxes)

-trait zone where you can choose vehicle traits

- individual magazines

- can choose amount of spare clips in ordinance

-theater for every game mode

- in forge be able to make a vehicle that you want to be indestructible while other vehicles aren't

These are some impractical ideas I had that I thought where so awesome I had to put them in

-a remake of sand trap but as a forge world with all the building prices for that map and bring back elephants and choppers just for that map

- have motors (not physical object) that can move objects in a line ( where it goes back and fourth on that line) or in a loop, or it. The motor chooses the speed that the object moves, the speed the that the motor should be able to go is from 0.01 M/s to 300m/s

- if you have a motor you have to have delayer where once it reaches a certain point on the line, or a degree on a spin, it will wait for so many seconds

- make thruster pack go about 1.5-2 times further and if you sprint, jump, and thruster pack make it so it adds on to your momentum (I would always use thruster pack in the air after sprinting and jumping thinking it would get me further but it made fall straight down)

The only things I think it needs is a race game type. Maybe a team oriented race type where player can have teams like slayer. Or death race where one team races while the other has to try and stop them from finishing. Aside from that I like the three forge maps and hope to see more. Maybe even bring back a new and improved forge world for those who like seeing the halo ring in the background. Thats all Bye now

We need more customization of the flood gaetype in customs, like:

-ability to turn flood player models off

-changing the weapons of the flood/infected players

-changing loadouts and equipment of flood players

-the ability to turn the last man standing waypoint off (even if u set the last man standing trait to no waypoint it still appears and the end of round music plays)