Get the boltshot out of the game.

Pappyspackle

It is the cheapest piece of crap, no way it should ever be a 1 shot and from farther away than either of the 2 main shotguns... what the hell seriously. I'm noticing it more and more as people are figuring out how cheap it is now you can't even run around for people hiding with boltshots.

It is the cheapest piece of crap, no way it should ever be a 1 shot and from farther away than either of the 2 main shotguns... what the hell seriously. I'm noticing it more and more as people are figuring out how cheap it is now you can't even run around for people hiding with boltshots.

Lol. You mad bro? You'll get mad and spam forums about this but you won't say anything about the DMR? Oh right because these threads have been done to death.

Here's how to adapt so you can stop complaining.

1) Use hologram to clear corners tactically.

2) Throw frag grenades to clear suspected hiding spots.

3) Stop running around all willy nilly. Watch your motion tracker and don't face plant every engagement.

Follow these simple rules and YOU TOO can stop posting crap nobody cares about. You can be a winner.

• Like 1

I don't want to have to use a specific set up just to avoid 1 cheap thing in the game. And nothing is wrong with the DMR, you just must be a bad shot. Grenades don't kill anyone anyway unless you throw a sticky right up close and it magnets. You too can stop being a forum ****** nozzle.

• Like 1