Ranked lvl system

Mikeybeast

If there is not a ranked lvl system put into place. I will stop playing matchmaking. It's that simple everyone will stop playing. It should've been in place to start with. I don't understand what is so hard about a ranked and a social category. The ONLY thing that keeps me playing this game right now is spartan ops. which is an amazing addition to halo. I like alot of what 343 has done but if no actual ranking system is put into place. It will fail I'm actually going to turn it off right now and put in halo 3 to try and get a 50 in a new category

So I just read what 343 posted about the ranking lvl system to go into place through smart glass and waypoint early next year. Sorry for posting before doing more research but waiting 2 months is a long time. I guess I won't play until January then as spartan ops won't return till then, as I saw last night on the vgas. I really hope it is similar to halo 3 and 2s ranking system if not I guess I'll play spartan ops and wait for the next halo and hope that 343 gets it right. If made correctly (which really isn't hard) I will praise you for making one of the best games of all time. Until that point I will continue to whine about no ranking system that actually matters.

If there is not a ranked lvl system put into place. I will stop playing matchmaking. It's that simple everyone will stop playing. It should've been in place to start with. I don't understand what is so hard about a ranked and a social category. The ONLY thing that keeps me playing this game right now is spartan ops. which is an amazing addition to halo. I like alot of what 343 has done but if no actual ranking system is put into place. It will fail I'm actually going to turn it off right now and put in halo 3 to try and get a 50 in a new category

So I just read what 343 posted about the ranking lvl system to go into place through smart glass and waypoint early next year. Sorry for posting before doing more research but waiting 2 months is a long time. I guess I won't play until January then as spartan ops won't return till then, as I saw last night on the vgas. I really hope it is similar to halo 3 and 2s ranking system if not I guess I'll play spartan ops and wait for the next halo and hope that 343 gets it right. If made correctly (which really isn't hard) I will praise you for making one of the best games of all time. Until that point I will continue to whine about no ranking system that actually matters.

It should have been in place from go. That was a complaint for the entire duration of reach.