Thanks for your feedback!

Rob T

So I recently created a YouTube Channel with my best friend dedicated to Halo 4 and gaming. We've put out several video showing Halo 4 tips, tricks, tests, and some commentary that will really help out your game play. I have been trying to grow our channel and have been fairly active on the forums, but I was wondering what you all thought of my channel and videos. Any feedback would be appreciated and if you like our videos please subscribe. I've posted a link to the channel below if you're interested. Also our channel is centered around our subscribers so if there are any videos you would like us to make please let me know. Thanks again you guys have been awesome!

http://www.youtube.c...o/videos?view=0

Sounds interesting, how do I get more information on this?

Send a message to EGYPTIANGHETTO and/or DoctorB77 about it. They'll communicate with you. If you don't want to do it, no pressure ;) but it's definitely something to look into.

At the very least you could maybe get some more submissions and expand your videos or put them on the community YouTube page. I'm sure many people would be interested.