Leveling System

Xerkos333

Which leveling system would you perfer  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which leveling system would you perfer

• Other (please explain)
    • In game achievement (not xbox achievement but mini achievements in game)
    • Credit Based (Reach style)
    • XP based (Halo 3)

Other!

Halo 2 style! No XP no credits. just 1-50 your highest rank is displayed, and when you lose that rank your displayed rank goes down to your highest rank . (unlike Halo 3.)

Other!

Halo 2 style! No XP no credits. just 1-50 your highest rank is displayed, and when you lose that rank your displayed rank goes down to your highest rank . (unlike Halo 3.)

This is true. I think that we should just have 1 to 50 back. I miss that.

Make an entirely different one. It would be like credit wise, so you could buy multiplayer equipment, except the credits wouldn't come from finishing the game. Only like 100 credits would come from that. The rest would come from how you did in game, which would make up a LOT of credits. Usually I get like 4000 cR a game in FF in Reach. So like half is from finishing the game, the other half is from commendations. Okay, so make it so commendations are still worth a lot. But now, make it so kills give you a lot of credits, depending on how long the game is and how many times you died. Also make it so destroying an enemy controlled vehicle gives you a lot of points, and so do doing the objective given at hand. This would stop AFKers but keep the Reach Credit system, which a lot of people liked because they got to buy their own armor, and they actually had to work for it unlike in Halo 3 when you just do a quick achievement.

Make an entirely different one. It would be like credit wise, so you could buy multiplayer equipment, except the credits wouldn't come from finishing the game. Only like 100 credits would come from that. The rest would come from how you did in game, which would make up a LOT of credits. Usually I get like 4000 cR a game in FF in Reach. So like half is from finishing the game, the other half is from commendations. Okay, so make it so commendations are still worth a lot. But now, make it so kills give you a lot of credits, depending on how long the game is and how many times you died. Also make it so destroying an enemy controlled vehicle gives you a lot of points, and so do doing the objective given at hand. This would stop AFKers but keep the Reach Credit system, which a lot of people liked because they got to buy their own armor, and they actually had to work for it unlike in Halo 3 when you just do a quick achievement.

Certainly the achievements were not all quick....For the katana you had to get every achievement which takes a while to me