Looking for a group/clan

Hello! I'm looking for a good Halo 4 group or clan that will accept me. Currently, I am SR 63, Operator class.

Preferences-

I would prefer a group/clan that i wouldn't have to change too much armor, emblem, or service tag. I would also prefer a clan with slightly higher than average players, like myself, or even more skilled(as long as you can tolerate my weak points). I like lots of matchmaking, for challenges, wins, or whatever, with a bit of custom games like clan battles, minigames, and such. I even like to play Spartan Ops once in a while. I would prefer an easygoing group.

Availability-

I play by Hawaii time and usually play a lot during weekends but not week days because of school, unless I'm on winter/summer break. I will HAVE to be away from a game if my parents demand it :wallbash: , but that rarely happens. My parents rigged my connection to switch off at a certain time at night, so I can't play past that either. :sweat:

Skills-

I have a 1.37 K/D ratio, and work fairly well in a team, with the right communication. I use Active Camouflage most of the time and am good at using close range tactics. I am also good with precision weapons, but I don't have a lot of experience with Snipers. There are many roles I can play, such as rushing with Hardlight Shield or supporting with Regeneration Field. I go for power weapons on occasion, but not too often. :yes My weapon with most kills is the Battle Rifle.

Communication-

I do not currently have a mic, but will probably get one soon. I am 16 and am okay with foul language and dirty talking, as long as it is kept to a minimum, and game chat/parties are used primarily for communication and teamwork. I am willing to tolerate accidental betrayals to a certain point, and will sometimes teabag.

:splaser:

Reply or message me if you are interested or would like more information.

If there are certain requirements for joining, let me know. Thank you for reading this lengthy summary, and hope to hear back soon. :salute:

Hello there,

We are currently accepting into Xe03. We try to keep out low skill members, and will place you among players that play around the same times you do.

We have clan achievements, tournaments, and other activities to make the community feeling grow.

If you would like to join, check out our site http://www.halo4clan.com

• Like 1

haiii! im in a clan/community called infamous ones.

we're currently looking for recruits and looking for people who dont mind recruiting.

the only downside to us is that we all change our colors, emblems, and service tags.

I know you said you aren't really interested in anything like that but you should still check us out!

Everyones super chill and fun to play with. mostly high skill players (excluding me =P)

we don't care about you not having a mic or anything like that.

and we always fight for crouching rapidly on the enemies face. =)

if your interested or even if your just looking for some people to play with hit me up!

xkushqueenx i0

hope to hear from you soon!!! =)

• Like 1

Oh one more thing... I was talking about keeping inappropriate talk to a minimum because my little sister is there right next to me, and because I don't have a mic, I don't want her exposed to certain things :hope: (yet lol). Just saying that now, thanks. :yes Just asking to refrain a little until I get my mic.

Oh one more thing... I was talking about keeping inappropriate talk to a minimum because my little sister is there right next to me, and because I don't have a mic, I don't want her exposed to certain things :hope: (yet lol). Just saying that now, thanks. :yes Just asking to refrain a little until I get my mic.

we could do that for ya =)