Confirmed Spec codes coming in your XBL account

Super Havoc

Hey guys, I'm still looking for any new details to help those who were like me, and waiting for their codes all this time. Well, I got mine, but I know the shoutbox has been flooded/spammed by questions on this leaving a lot of ticked off users, and so this should make everyone involved who hasn't received their codes feel better I believe.

Over on another site, a user named, "OLDBOYvicious" posted a topic and image of 343i's new way of dealing with this issue. It's in the form of a message with them saying, "Your Halo 4 gift is waiting! Here is your token to unlock six Specializations in Halo 4. We apologize for the delay in providing this and thank you for participating in our program. See you on the virtual battlefield!"

http://blogs.haloway...fer-Update.aspx

And he and a few others say that they have received theirs this way recently. Here is an image he posted of his message...

download.jpg

So there we have it. Hopefully you guys will get yours soon enough and can progress as well. Hope this helps.