Looking for 2-3 Highly competitive players

FaTaL

A friend and myself are looking to find 2-3 team players for GameBattles, Tournaments and Matchmaking. I can not emphasize the word TEAM enough. Although we do need players whom can stand alone every once in a while if for any reason they have to finish off another player in a 1 on 1 situation and sometimes even against multiple enemies at once, but we also need people who are willing to PUT SHOTS ON ANY ENEMY.

Here are a few simple guidelines to judge if you are right for this team selection:

1. You can not be selfish, K/D means nothing if you lose. We win 1st and worry about K/D second.

2. You MUST be a supportive team mate and put shots down on any enemy you can see. Too many people are under the impression that if they can't kill the person right then and there, then it is useless shooting them. WRONG, putting a shot on an enemy across the map could mean the difference in another team mate earning a kill or earning a death. This is a vital part of any team.

3. You must communicate. Call outs will be assembled within the team once it is formed. This way we will all use the same call outs and no one will be confused as to where the enemy is at.

4. Be aware of your surroundings, know where you are and do not rush an enemy. Rushing an enemy by yourself could result in bad team spawns in a hostile unbalanced environment or it could result in the enemy team achieving great spawns; Such as spawning behind us. It is important we control the maps as well as the spawns.

5. You HAVE to be a team player. Do not complain about every little thing. Complaining is normal, people get lucky quite often and sometimes things do not register. That is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the complaining that would inevitably start arguments. VIA, Blaming someone for a loss, accusing another player of something, etc. I guess what I am trying to say is please be MATURE.

Guys, I am not a strict player, I love to have fun. But, to me..Fun is competing and being able to communicate in unison with my team. Losing sucks, but if we lose with style it is better to me than winning with a backpack and bad team mates. I just felt the need to weed out a lot of people right here and now that way I have a greater chance of meeting a player I want to play with sooner.

Please, if you feel like you match these critiques, ADD ME ON XBL: FaTaL TnB or message me on here.

Feel free to comment below.

post-34740-0-33783800-1354483161.gif

A friend and myself are looking to find 2-3 team players for GameBattles, Tournaments and Matchmaking. I can not emphasize the word TEAM enough. Although we do need players whom can stand alone every once in a while if for any reason they have to finish off another player in a 1 on 1 situation and sometimes even against multiple enemies at once, but we also need people who are willing to PUT SHOTS ON ANY ENEMY.

Here are a few simple guidelines to judge if you are right for this team selection:

1. You can not be selfish, K/D means nothing if you lose. We win 1st and worry about K/D second.

2. You MUST be a supportive team mate and put shots down on any enemy you can see. Too many people are under the impression that if they can't kill the person right then and there, then it is useless shooting them. WRONG, putting a shot on an enemy across the map could mean the difference in another team mate earning a kill or earning a death. This is a vital part of any team.

3. You must communicate. Call outs will be assembled within the team once it is formed. This way we will all use the same call outs and no one will be confused as to where the enemy is at.

4. Be aware of your surroundings, know where you are and do not rush an enemy. Rushing an enemy by yourself could result in bad team spawns in a hostile unbalanced environment or it could result in the enemy team achieving great spawns; Such as spawning behind us. It is important we control the maps as well as the spawns.

5. You HAVE to be a team player. Do not complain about every little thing. Complaining is normal, people get lucky quite often and sometimes things do not register. That is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the complaining that would inevitably start arguments. VIA, Blaming someone for a loss, accusing another player of something, etc. I guess what I am trying to say is please be MATURE.

Guys, I am not a strict player, I love to have fun. But, to me..Fun is competing and being able to communicate in unison with my team. Losing sucks, but if we lose with style it is better to me than winning with a backpack and bad team mates. I just felt the need to weed out a lot of people right here and now that way I have a greater chance of meeting a player I want to play with sooner.

Please, if you feel like you match these critiques, ADD ME ON XBL: FaTaL TnB or message me on here.

Feel free to comment below.

post-34740-0-33783800-1354483161.gif

It's funny how some clans aim for a 'team' objective.

1. Right.

2. Here's an issue: Telling someone how to play a game is not going to get you clan members. Some people (like me) wouldn't shoot an enemy if they know they're going to lose unless a teammate is next to them and the enemy hasn't noticed them. Though, it could help your teammates, that doesn't always help you. Sometimes, the enemy has struck down your shields so much that it is worthless even trying to shoot them. You can try, but it's not always possible.

3. What is this? The US Army? You don't need to communicate in order to play a game. I understand that communication is always essential when it comes to team games, but that doesn't always mean it's needed in order to win.

4. Again, telling people how they should play the game is not going to earn you team members (unless that was a strategy and NOT a rule)

5. True. This should include bashing someone who appears to be an underage gamer.

Sorry if this is pointless, wrong, or rude. But I don't see why your skill must match your approval.