*New Monthly Challenge.

Vikoon

So I was hoping to log in and find a new exciting monthly challenge for my friends and I to complete and all we get is the exact same thing. Except now it is only 70 Kills for a 15000XP payout. Before you had 117 kills for 17650 XP. So for completing an additional 47 matches that was worth an additonal 2.5K XP? Who is doing the math around XP Bonuses and who is in charge of the creative assignments, because to me alot of these numbers and repetitive challenges are kind of weak.

Love the game but I dislike the way daily, weekly and monthly challenges are done. Just seems like they are slapped together. Anybody else feel this way at all???

I wouldn't look at it that way, but more like they just throw out random things with high numbers and if you complete it within the deadline, they reward you a bunch of xp. They don't want the xp of challenges to be underwhelming, even if this challenge isn't nearly as hard. I'm cool with it. Easy xp lol