Extra Specialization Code?

blamebrandon18

I've yet to recieve mine and i've been waiting 2 weeks for this damn code. I was maxed out at Lvl 70 in no time and I got the game at midnight release. My account wasn't activated on my xbox live email so I don't know if it didn't make it in time or what but I have proof that i'm lvl 70 and have almost won 200 games.

If anyone! has a extra code please email it to me at [email protected] or [email protected]

post-50166-0-77975200-1354342522_thumb.jpg

I attached an image of my service record for proof.

Proof for the public incase someone has an extra code! I've been playing from the start and I didn't get Limited Edition because I didn't know about it! and they didn't really touch basis about the specializations I had already pre ordered my regular halo 4. And not everyone has 100$ to drop on a ******* game. If you can't be of any help to me about getting the code or if you don't have a code then there's no point in commenting. Here it is December 1st and I've yet to get a code. I've called Xbox Live loads of times and they don't even really know what i'm talking about.

well i had a extra code that i planned on giving you since i got the limited edition and i got a code in my email as well. i just wanted to check your reasoning for not getting the limited edition as the specilizations seemed so important to you. but clearly your a gigantic ******* so my code will be better spent elseware.

My reason is I love playing Halo online and I got to 70 so fast and I really would like a code. Idk why I haven't got one. If it was sent a couple days ago then I might have not gotten it but I just can't play Halo sitting stuck at 70. I'm not trying to come off that way

plus the rude part wasn't directed towards you it was to that other guy because he wasn't helping me out. I just said ******* game to you because 100$ is just way too much for a game.

well i had a extra code that i planned on giving you since i got the limited edition and i got a code in my email as well. i just wanted to check your reasoning for not getting the limited edition as the specilizations seemed so important to you. but clearly your a gigantic ******* so my code will be better spent elseware.

I'd gratefully take it if you'd be willing to give me it, since apparently my email is messed up and I know at this point I won't get a code, even though I met the requirement to get one.