Sniper RIFLES ARE TOO STEAKING OVERPOWERED!!!!

marcus903

Seriously, one sniper killed me with one body shot.

A second sniper killed my fully operating warthog with one shot

Then, I get killed with one shot.

WHAT IS WITH THIS? Why do sniper rifles have too be overpowered? And why do people overuse it like they have no other weapon to use other than to snipe people?

Seriously, I hate the Sniper Rifle because it's very easy to kill people and then I am not good at using the sniper rifle?

WHAT THE HELL?

I just ragequit out of the match because they need to tweek the sniper rifle so it's not easy to get a single one-shot kill in the body.

WHAT IS WITH THIS? Why do sniper rifles have too be overpowered? And why do people overuse it like they have no other weapon to use other than to snipe people?

Seriously, I hate the Sniper Rifle because it's very easy to kill people and then I am not good at using the sniper rifle?

WHAT THE HELL?

I just ragequit out of the match because they need to tweek the sniper rifle so it's not easy to get a single one-shot kill in the body.

Because people didn't like how in Halos 1-3 you had to "aim" and use "strategy." Now, its all about kills, they need to be really fast kills too!

• Like 1

WHAT THE HELL?

I suspect you were dealing with a latency, aka "lag" issue there. You had prolly already been hit once before you knew it and then the 2nd shot came along and got you.

My suggestion would be to go back and watch the film to find out exactly what happened but I'd bet that's it.

BaD

Then learn to position yurself better.

Snipers have always been two shot. Except binary. Maybe yuve been damaged a bit before getting sniped and thus a body shot death.

Getting sniped alot? Then yur doing something wrong.

Think your gonna survive every single game that theres a sniper in without camping? Your done.

Put in the time to get better and avoid the snipers and then maybe you might just not complain about an overpowered sniper that does the same damage as before regardless of the skill needed to use it.

Then learn to position yurself better.

Snipers have always been two shot. Except binary. Maybe yuve been damaged a bit before getting sniped and thus a body shot death.

Getting sniped alot? Then yur doing something wrong.

Think your gonna survive every single game that theres a sniper in without camping? Your done.

Put in the time to get better and avoid the snipers and then maybe you might just not complain about an overpowered sniper that does the same damage as before regardless of the skill needed to use it.

lol you can't "get better" and avoid snipers. A good sniper will always hit you. Also, the binary rifle is 1-shot... anywhere. So ya, good luck avoiding that!

Yes yu can. Ive done it. I was such a scrub at everything. My best gun first was the pistol. I had to adjust to BR/DMR. I did.

In a snipers game for weeks i went negative. Playing dumb. So i improved my sniping and got better.

If yur less good with a sniper than your opponent yur going to die. So yu improve to kill'em. And along the way yu are able to more effectively avoid snipers since you can learn the vantage points and position yurself based on that knowledge as well as be capable or get the headshots.

Its been done countless times by those improved their sniping.

No **** the binary is a one shot. Its still a sniper and if yu get him first thats how yu avoid that.

• Like 1

Yes yu can. Ive done it. I was such a scrub at everything. My best gun first was the pistol. I had to adjust to BR/DMR. I did.

In a snipers game for weeks i went negative. Playing dumb. So i improved my sniping and got better.

If yur less good with a sniper than your opponent yur going to die. So yu improve to kill'em. And along the way yu are able to more effectively avoid snipers since you can learn the vantage points and position yurself based on that knowledge as well as be capable or get the headshots.

Its been done countless times by those improved their sniping.

No **** the binary is a one shot. Its still a sniper and if yu get him first thats how yu avoid that.

-___-

there really isn't any way to respond to such a post....

I will agree that the binary rifle is a bit over the top hit em anywhere and they die lol, way too easy even if it has limited ammo.

The Human sniper is insane against machines in this game, I go vehicle hunting with the thing these days lol, but then again the DMR is also ridiculous at destroying machines (seems that single shot human weapons have double damage on machines!!), so I guess that was to be its unique thing, beam rifle just seems same as ever tbh.

• Like 1

It's easy to not get killed by snipers. Once you die once, you know where you got shot from. So when you spawn, just avoid putting yourself where the sniper can see. If they are good, they know the line of sights and probably will kill you a second time. However, that just helps you pinpoint their sniping post. Just spawn, scope in with your DMR to their spot and start putting shots on the sniper, and that'll rattle em a bit, giving you time to run to cover. Then you can hopefully duck and dodge to somewhere you can engage the sniper close range. Provided they aren't sick at close range no scoping, you should hopefully be able to take em out.

I'm not getting killed by snipers getting headshots. I'm getting done from double body shots because the human sniper fires extremely fast.

I'm not trying to say it's overpowered, just kinda... cheap? Especially with invisibility.. (did I just make the same point in two threads? Oh dear.)

It's hard to kill a sniper because you have to play leap frog while shooting at them. Most of the time, they win.

It's easy to not get killed by snipers. Once you die once, you know where you got shot from. So when you spawn, just avoid putting yourself where the sniper can see. If they are good, they know the line of sights and probably will kill you a second time. However, that just helps you pinpoint their sniping post. Just spawn, scope in with your DMR to their spot and start putting shots on the sniper, and that'll rattle em a bit, giving you time to run to cover. Then you can hopefully duck and dodge to somewhere you can engage the sniper close range. Provided they aren't sick at close range no scoping, you should hopefully be able to take em out.

That would be true in old Halo games, but now, with invisibility easy to get and extra snipers so easy to get, this is almost impossible. In previous Halo games, you always knew how many snipers the enemy had, it was also much harder to move around the map so you would know in what general location they were in. Now, with POD and sprint and invisibility, there are always many more snipers on the map (more than you could possibly know since at any time someone may randomly have a sniper) and with sprint it is easy for them to change locations.

You can't just tell him to get better >.> A good sniper will kill you no matter what if you're fighting long range with a DMR or driving a vehicle. A GOOD sniper. I'm saying the person who can get the one shot off before you get off five with a DMR, no matter how much jumping/strafing/cover you use.

I agree that the sniper in this game is op, but not for this one shot reason you have... that's prolly just cuz you took a lil damage to your shields and got shot in the body, or your killcam is lagging. It's just too easy to use a sniper in this game. First time I picked one up I got my first Rampage, and right then and there I knew the sniper was op in 4. That's just my opinion of course.

I didnt mean to seem as if though yu get better = instant sniper avoidence, no it doesnt work that way.

A good sniper will of course get you. Good snipers themselves get caught too.

But good snipers anticipated better. Think more clearly. And know better as to when to poke their heads out.

he probably has gotten shot before dying. So thats unavoidable. But getting better one can anticipate shots, positions, have better reaction times and achieve more success in games.

I didnt mean to seem as if though yu get better = instant sniper avoidence, no it doesnt work that way.

A good sniper will of course get you. Good snipers themselves get caught too.

But good snipers anticipated better. Think more clearly. And know better as to when to poke their heads out.

he probably has gotten shot before dying. So thats unavoidable. But getting better one can anticipate shots, positions, have better reaction times and achieve more success in games.

He almost certainly got hit by the binary rifle, a weapon that should have never made it into the game...