Your memories of Halo

Noxus

Recently, I've been doing so much recollecting on my past experiences with the Halo franchise. From playing the Library on Combat Evolved to the countless hours put into Halo 2's multiplayer... oh man. So many good memories. So now I ask you, what are some of your past experiences with Halo? These can be very old to even 3 seconds ago. I'll even share my own...

Halo: CE

Getting through the Library after dying like 23 times. I never wanted to replay that level. Ever.

Playing the most epic Capture the Flag game with 3 of my friends. It can be summed up like this: So... many... explosions.... XD

Halo 2

Lockout.... enough said... :)

Dual Wielding! I loved this feature so much. Especially when I had 2 Brute Plasma Rifles (which needs to be brought back).

Halo: Reach

The amount of maps I made in Forge.

Jenga, Garbage Day, Hot Pursuit.... these put an interesting spin on how Halo was played. Even if they were over-played.

Halo 4

I was in a ghost on Ragnarock and I was boosting into a person. My ghost ran over a rock and I barrel rolled into the guy while I was in midair and stuck the landing. -u-

• Like 1

My BEST moment???

Pretty much, my little cousin was playing multiplayer with my brother and I (Halo 2, Coagulation) and i locked on with rocket launcher to my cousins warthog. Well... Turns out he knows how to drift. In a circle. In my direction. For people who don't know what i'm saying i'll make a quick computer drawing:

I know it doesn't sound likely and the pics are bad but i just did it quick.

post-32179-0-75188300-1354340269_thumb.png

post-32179-0-11390500-1354340284_thumb.png

post-32179-0-97445600-1354340300_thumb.png

post-32179-0-06579700-1354340306.png