Hologram

orangedrone

It would be cool if you could send the Hologram out to appear as if it was firing. That would make it more believable in many combat situations.. Who is just going to run into a group of people without shooting? Maybe if you are firing a couple rounds as you deploy the hologram then it would shoot as well.

Also, is it dumb that the holograms can go up gravity lifts?

-O

They made Hologram perfect, it's a distraction not an ass kicker assistant. If it did fired, the other player could waste 1/2 a clip on the weapon. It's designed to waste a power weapon or grenade on, not a clip.

I love their changes, it's about time it turned the radar red, attracted your reticle and also makes it turn read.

They made Hologram perfect, it's a distraction not an ass kicker assistant. If it did fired, the other player could waste 1/2 a clip on the weapon. It's designed to waste a power weapon or grenade on, not a clip.

I love their changes, it's about time it turned the radar red, attracted your reticle and also makes it turn read.

Yo, I'm not saying it should really fire but, only appear to be firing. They found a way to make it hump people's faces.. they surely can make it appear to be running and gunning like any normal player.

• Like 1

Yo, I'm not saying it should really fire but, only appear to be firing. They found a way to make it hump people's faces.. they surely can make it appear to be running and gunning like any normal player.

That's my point, it shouldn't draw more then a few shots or large power weapons shots. If it did, it would be OP.

I think it's finally useful, I use it all the time. I wouldn't change much about it.

...but if I could change something about it, I think it would be awesome if it EMP'd vehicles. Imagine seeing a ghost run your way, hide behind a rock and throw out a hologram, and easy jack. Only while it stands still though, so people think twice about ramming a stationary target, and so that you can't just throw a hologram walking at a tank. That would be awesome, but probably op in the long run. I wish they brought some AA that worked well on vehicles back however :/

I think it's finally useful, I use it all the time. I wouldn't change much about it.

...but if I could change something about it, I think it would be awesome if it EMP'd vehicles. Imagine seeing a ghost run your way, hide behind a rock and throw out a hologram, and easy jack. Only while it stands still though, so people think twice about ramming a stationary target, and so that you can't just throw a hologram walking at a tank. That would be awesome, but probably op in the long run. I wish they brought some AA that worked well on vehicles back however :/

Surely you aren't saying they should have brought armor lock back?