Specialization Email Cleared up for you!!!!

H1gh t0p

For everyone that bought the standard edition Halo 4 and played before the 20th of November, you will get your codes by the end of tomorrow ( according to 343 and bsangel)

NOW, if you live in Europe... (United kingdom etc etc) no codes!!!!!!

The specialization will be unlocked as the community reaches milestones!

Completely ridiculous in my opinion, but it's fact!!!

Yet more preferential treatment for the US and whatnot...

343 are testing my nerves now

** To receive early access to Specializations, you must purchase Halo 4 Standard Edition and play the game while connected to Xbox LIVE by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012; any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Limit: one code per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17 years of age and older in the following Xbox LIVE countries: United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and India. Offer is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18 years of age and older) can download or stream content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

Oh, and do you see one European country on there? No! :)

I didn't say it was only the US getting it? It's European country's that are for some reason being left out at the moment... If for some reason you read that as being 'us is the only country listed' then you my friend..MUST be high :)

maybe just maybe, its the awful and endless EU regulations you guys seem to love putting up with. maybe just a thought.

This has to be one of the stupidest ******* things I have ever heard someone say. Go kill yourself or get educated. Do you seriously, honestly believe Europe just regulates something as arbitrary as ******* game add-ons like this? It's people like you that make America a cesspool of ignorance.

Do we insult you all day? No. Do we as citizen's try to shove in to your lives? No. Do you people love to insult us based on our broken government? Yes. And we set here all day wondering why we are hated. We are hated because of YOUR ignorance.

Ignorance breeds hate.

Now, we had better get off of the nationalism topic since it will lead to warnings and bans.

This has to be one of the stupidest ******* things I have ever heard someone say. Go kill yourself or get educated. Do you seriously, honestly believe Europe just regulates something as arbitrary as ******* game add-ons like this? It's people like you that make America a cesspool of ignorance.

what a ****** go kill yourself, get educated? yes they do regulate stuff like that as it envolves copy righted materials and the EU internet laws. *******. its obvious youd rather cast blame and **** talk then realize that your govt holds your hand and tells you what you can and cant do and when. because your too chicken **** to have a backbone. also pretty sure this country made that kickass game your cryin about. when was the last time the uk did anything creative or made somethin badass. like 300 years ago in the renaissance? you know its no wonder why my forebeares kicked the **** out of yours. your attitude and spirit is the same as then, arrogant and worthless.

Do we insult you all day? No. Do we as citizen's try to shove in to your lives? No. Do you people love to insult us based on our broken government? Yes. And we set here all day wondering why we are hated. We are hated because of YOUR ignorance.

Ignorance breeds hate.

Now, we had better get off of the nationalism topic since it will lead to warnings and bans.

well actually the guy is crying becuase the eu isnt getting the content right away. and is insulting my country and others. and then when you try and explain that it may have to do with your own govt. he tells me i should kill myself? pretty sure thats the def of ignorance. and if your govt is broken why dont you fix it why are you sitting here on a halo board palying games instead of making a change. just a question no need for more rage. im pretty sure if you know your getting shagged over and you lay there and take it that is Ignorance at its finest. because you dont have to. cheers. also to the comment on bans this is america we have the freedom speech esp about our country just so you know. i fear no ban in defending my rights and country.