All Mantis Playlist

Cpt Picardo

I don't think that would work for a playlist in matchmaking. It would get pretty old pretty fast. You could always make a custom map and gametype to play with your friends. No doubt it would be fun for a little bit. But ultimately I think people would get bored and just start to blowup teammates vehicles. Especially if someone wanted a Mantis and got stuck with a Banshee.

You should Forge a map like that. See how it works. I could be terribly wrong.

I don't think that would work for a playlist in matchmaking. It would get pretty old pretty fast. You could always make a custom map and gametype to play with your friends. No doubt it would be fun for a little bit. But ultimately I think people would get bored and just start to blowup teammates vehicles. Especially if someone wanted a Mantis and got stuck with a Banshee.

You should Forge a map like that. See how it works. I could be terribly wrong.

I was thinking you would be able to choose Mantis or Banshee in the start. But maybe you are right that it would get old fast. I would build a map like that and test it but i have never been any good at forge. Time to learn i guess :)

Oh. So instead of a loadout you just have the option of Banshee or Mantis? They'd have to make it so you couldn't leave the vehicles. Otherwise you'd just have people jumping out, and hijacking other peoples vehicles. Which generally isn't a bad thing. But if you're trying to make a map that is all Banshee and Mantis, it would have to be addressed.

Also that map would be a great starting map. Just clear the map of all existing spawns and what now. Create your own spawns. And only put Banshees and Mantis' on the map. Beware though, in the Forge you can only have so many of each type of vehicle on the map.

Oh. So instead of a loadout you just have the option of Banshee or Mantis? They'd have to make it so you couldn't leave the vehicles. Otherwise you'd just have people jumping out, and hijacking other peoples vehicles. Which generally isn't a bad thing. But if you're trying to make a map that is all Banshee and Mantis, it would have to be addressed.

Also that map would be a great starting map. Just clear the map of all existing spawns and what now. Create your own spawns. And only put Banshees and Mantis' on the map. Beware though, in the Forge you can only have so many of each type of vehicle on the map.

Yes exactly like rocket hog race in Reach were you could only leave the vehicle for a few seconds and moved real slow if you did. I was thinking one map could just be a empty kinda big room like the octagon but bigger.

Ragnarok would work and also Exile if you put a wall between red and blue spawn and only use blue side its big enough. You cold also have Mantis war inside in like a octagon shaped map but without Banshee. If anyone already has done a custom game like this please message me and let me in on that action!

Ragnarok would work and also Exile if you put a wall between red and blue spawn and only use blue side its big enough. You cold also have Mantis war inside in like a octagon shaped map but without Banshee. If anyone already has done a custom game like this please message me and let me in on that action!

You might be able to do something with just the mantis on the Grifball court, the main map is Erosion I think. Just Forge some scenery in there. It would be a really fast paced game. If that's what you're looking for. Or you could just make a giant floating platform on a map, and go from there.

You might be able to do something with just the mantis on the Grifball court, the main map is Erosion I think. Just Forge some scenery in there. It would be a really fast paced game. If that's what you're looking for. Or you could just make a giant floating platform on a map, and go from there.

Yes, giant floating platform is a good start. Then add some holes and other stuff so you can fall down. Maybe some of those big death balls if they still have them. Never used forge in H4 but this weekend i will try and build that.